CMS Development

sarboledap
参加者

Add a REASON option to the UNSUBSCRIBE page - Help Please!

I've been trying to add a new option to the unsubscribe page but I couldn't figure out the way to do it. Actually, Hubspot has 2 unsubscribe pages: manage preferences and the unsubscribe page, it seems that they have preset settings that prevent modifying this option.

In other posts, I've seen a solution adding a form before or after the unsubscribe form, but that implies to the user 2 different forms in one plage (unbelievable).

Could a Hubspot developer explain to me how to add this question in the same unsubscribing form?

Question:

Please, tell us about the unsubscribe reason:

a. I receive too many emails from you

b. I didn't subscribe to your mailing list.

c. I don’t think the content is relevant.

2件の返信
lscanlan
元HubSpot社員
元HubSpot社員

Hi @sarboledap,

I can't think of any way to change the functionality of those unscubscribe forms. You can always pull up the HubL reference in the bottom right of the Design Manager in order to search for module tags. So for example you'll find tags for email_simple_subscription, email_subscriptions, and email_subscriptions_confirmation. And if you show the code snippet, you'll see the editable options there. But I don't think you'll find a way to edit the form to include a reason option beyond adding a 2nd form to the page that explicitly asks for that.

But I'd suggest taking a look at the idea here and voting for it if you haven't already: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Email-Opt-Out-Reason-and-What-Email-made-them-unsubsc.... It sounds like this one is already on the team's radar. But the more votes an idea has, the more traction and visibility it will get.

Leland Scanlan

HubSpot Developer Support
sarboledap
参加者

Thank you very much Leland! I will support the other post too.

0 いいね!