CMS Development

Hubsforero
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

Add MIT license to a project

lösung

Hi pals!!

We want to use a jQuery plugin and we need to add the "License File.txt" to the Hubspot directory structure. We don't know how to attach the file, maybe using the same thing we use for images?

Thank's in advance!

0 Upvotes
1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Hubsforero
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi everybody:

Hubspot help me with the issue, they wanted me to see this post:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/COS-file-upload-to-root-push-notification/m-p/223...

This is a good solution, but googling I'd got another solution. If I copy the license text in the code that you apply it, can be effective way too. So I said that to my help assistant and he told me it could be a good way too. Yeah! I did it.

I'll keep conected for the solution you have, if it is better, I'll apply it.

Thanks a lot for your help in any case.

Lösung in ursprünglichem Beitrag anzeigen

3 Antworten
sharonlicari
Community-Manager/-in
Community-Manager/-in

lösung

Hi @Hubsforero     

I apologize for the delay answer, I will tag so they will be able to advise you.    

Hey @Stephanie-OG  @tjoyce @Adesignl could you please share your knowledge with @Hubsforero?   

Thank you

Sharon 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
Hubsforero
Lösung
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

Hi everybody:

Hubspot help me with the issue, they wanted me to see this post:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/APIs-Integrations/COS-file-upload-to-root-push-notification/m-p/223...

This is a good solution, but googling I'd got another solution. If I copy the license text in the code that you apply it, can be effective way too. So I said that to my help assistant and he told me it could be a good way too. Yeah! I did it.

I'll keep conected for the solution you have, if it is better, I'll apply it.

Thanks a lot for your help in any case.

Adesignl
Stratege/Strategin | Partner
Stratege/Strategin | Partner

lösung
I was just about to say add it to the file itself. That seems the best way. The other way would be to add the lic.txt file to the file manager and add the URL to it in a comment block at the top of the code.