CMS Development

Robert
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende | Diamond Partner

AMP CSS logo not displaying correctly

Hello,

I am trying to use the new AMP functionality for mobile versions for faster blog posts load and I am having an issue with the logo display.

What I have noticed is that if I add a normal logo, the text below goes side by side with the logo. but if I add the recommended size logo 600x60 then the logo is too big and goes hidden on the right side.

with css that can be fixed cause as I can see the image is not 100% width and the text below has a display:block; 

My question is, can I edit the AMP css file? Cause I can't see an option for that. I have asked the support team and they were not able to help me.

Is there any workaround for it?

Kind Regards

6 Antworten
donrua
Stratege/Strategin

I'm getting flagged for this in GSC, and it's Nov 2021. Above we heard that this issue was with Hubspot dev back in 2018! What gives?

donrua_0-1637768031022.png

0 Upvotes
carrieanderson
Teilnehmer/-in

This is STILL an issue...

rcarreon
Mitglied

Wondering if this is still an issue. We want to make sure our AMP settings are all buttoned up before we enable this. 

Thank you. 

0 Upvotes
RiccardoADV
Mitglied | Elite Partner
Mitglied | Elite Partner

Same for me.

Here is the answer from assistance serivce:

"I understand the product limitation is in no way ideal in this situation. while the team haven't provided a specific time to release such functionality, they are aware of the need, and I communicated to them the necessity of such functionality for you in order to get an acceptable design on your page. At this stage there are technical limitations to centring the logo and we won't be able to change this on the AMP version."

I don't think it's a minor issure. Most of CMS can display AMP logo correctly but Hubspot does not?

Considering the potentiality of AMP pages it's sound like a big bug from Hubspot and considering how much it costs it's not so good for Hubspot reputation and our who sell it to our clients.

0 Upvotes
kate27
Teilnehmer/-in

Having a similar issue

edjusten
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

Hi @Robert I was really hoping that I could help you here, but a this time there is not a way around this. The AMP CSS is not available to end users and resizing of the logo is not possible. Both of these features are on the docket for future updates however. 

Thank you,

Ed Justen

Did my post help answer your query? Help the Community by marking it as a solution
0 Upvotes