CMS Development

wmflan39
Contributor

A way to distribute hreflang code?

SOLVE

I have 5 language-based sites under my account (using subfolders). Is there any way to apply the equivalent of a Global Module to the hreflang code for a particular page and plant it in each of the 5 page heads? This would save me the trouble of copy-pasting from page-to-page.

WmFlanigan

www.ambrell.com

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
wmflan39
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Jsum. I'll give that a try.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

@wmflan39,

You could try creating a macro page and importing it into the head of your document.

0 Upvotes
wmflan39
Solution
Contributor

SOLVE

Thanks, Jsum. I'll give that a try.

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Glad I could help. I'm curious as to why you accepted your reply to me as the solution though.... Smiley Indifferent

0 Upvotes
wmflan39
Contributor

SOLVE

Newbie-itis, I guess; what should I have done?

0 Upvotes
Jsum
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Typically you would try the solution I gave you and if it worked then you would accept my answer as the solution, or keep asking questions until I, or someone else, gets you the answer you need. The Hubspot partner agency that I own charges $75/hour for services. My participation on this site is charity, feuled only by Kudoes and accepted solutions.

0 Upvotes
wmflan39
Contributor

SOLVE

I acccepted your suggestion and set to work making it work; I'm sure it will prove to be helpful.

So how should I pass the love? At what point do I click the thumbs up? I see one under every dialog box...

0 Upvotes