CMS Development

Barbatruc
Participant

A transactional website with Stripe

Hi there,

I have a challenge for my client: to sell consultations on his hubspot website.

I want to use the meeting links for the booking and Stripe for the transaction.

Can i customize the code create a condition like "If the user complete the Stripe checkout, It redirects him/her to the meeting url"? Or conversely, after the meeting is booked, He/she has to proceed th checkout to validate the consultation.

For now my only solution is to create a button "Buy a consultation" with the Stripe checkout url and after the payment, find a way to redirect to the meeting link to complete the booking. 

Can you help me to find the better way to accomplish my goal?

Thank you in advance for the help.

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
sschaus

Hi: I'm starting a consulting service and this workflow looks appealing. Is the service cost on the Strip site you redirect to? Does Stripe create and send an invoice top the client? Does HubSpot then record the sale as a Deal? Thanks!

0 Upvotes
Anton
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

Hi @Barbatruc

this sounds like a job for PieSync. It's quite easy to handle since you don't need to now how to create custom integrations, working with different APIs ... 
If you want to know/learn more about PieSync - there's a whole certification(quite easy to understand) in the HubSpot Academy.

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
Barbatruc
Participant

Hi Anton,

Thank you for guided me to PieSync, I've followed the course and it's very interesting.

Unfortunately it's not the right solution for me here.

I've found a way to sell consultations on my HubSpot website. It's gonna be simple, my visitor will book himself with hubspot meeting and willbe redirect to the Stripe's checkout page to pay.

Thank you again for your help, PieSync will be very useful for other projects I have.

0 Upvotes