CMS Development

tmcmillan99
Contributor | Elite Partner

3rd Party Form Vendors with Good Hubspot Integration

SOLVE

Is anyone using a 3rd party form software that has good Hubspot integration where the form submission shows on the Contact's activity timeline similar to a Hubspot form?

Thanks,

Terry McMillan

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Anton
Solution
Recognized Expert | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hi @tmcmillan99,

Gravity Forms for WordPress is one of the best forms for WordPress and got a native HubSpot integration. Just create a form, connect every field with a HubSpot property - done. 

Typeform and Jotform are great universal form builders with a ton of integrations (e.g HubSpot) and let's you build very appealing forms.

Mailchimp is way more than just a form builder but has also a HubSpot integration.

hope that helps

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Anton
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @tmcmillan99,

Gravity Forms for WordPress is one of the best forms for WordPress and got a native HubSpot integration. Just create a form, connect every field with a HubSpot property - done. 

Typeform and Jotform are great universal form builders with a ton of integrations (e.g HubSpot) and let's you build very appealing forms.

Mailchimp is way more than just a form builder but has also a HubSpot integration.

hope that helps

best, 

Anton

Anton Bujanowski Signature
tmcmillan99

SOLVE

@Anton 

Anton-

Thanks for the information. I really appreciate it. This particular client is on CMS so I will take a look at Typeform and Jotform. We are currently using Paperform but its integration only updates contact record properties. None of the form data is passed to Hubspot and no useful activity logged. The only activity that shows on the contact is the following message - "This contact was created from Offline Sources from Integration".

I'm hoping Typeform or Jotform has a better integration.

Thanks,

Terry

0 Upvotes