Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ABatko
Participant

"Ghost" CTA links

Hi all, I have a weird thing happening where an additional text link is appearing below a CTA button--see columns 2 and 3 in the image below.  The button in column 1 on the left was created via the CTA tool at the time I inserted it. The buttons in 2 and 3 were then inserted by selecting the newly made button from the list in the CTA tool. I've tried removing and reinserting and it doesn't help. I tried inserting other random CTA's and the same problem happens with those. I'm working in the Clean 6.1 theme, for what that is worth, but the theme author is on vacation for awhile so I thought I would see if anyone here has a thought for me on what's going on and how to solve it. Appreciate any ideas or advice!

ABatko_0-1623344314088.png

0 Upvotes
1 Reply 1
ABatko
Participant

"Ghost" CTA links

Received an answer from the template author (from vacation!)--the issue was that the flexi cards I am using in this module are link-enabled. I had turned off that feature for the first column but not 2 and 3. When I changed the setting so that the card itself was not linked to anything, the ghost text links went away 🙂 

0 Upvotes