Blog, Website & Page Publishing

lstreet
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

email archive page

SOLVE

I'm certain this question has been asked before; however, I am unable to find the answer or post.

Once I send an email to my marketing list, I would like the email to become available on a landing page/blog. I could do this in MailChimp prior to moving to Hubspot and would like to continue with this practice so my customers can easily go back and refer to content we have posted in the past. How can I do this?

Thanks for the help.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

email archive page

SOLVE

Q: "Once I send an email to my marketing list, I would like the email to become available on a landing page/blog." iow - How to display a webpage version of my HubSpot marketing email?

Short A: Activate 'Web version' setting on Marketing Email Settings page for each email you'd like to have its own web version.

(see image)

hubspot-email-marketing-email-settings-web-version-gif.gif

Longer A:

n/a

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com

View solution in original post

11 Replies 11
kiara

email archive page

SOLVE

For those intersted in this feature, I've submitted it to Hubspot's Idea board:

https://community.hubspot.com/t5/HubSpot-Ideas/Allow-adding-of-email-campaign-archive-to-website/idi...

PriscillaMB
Participant

email archive page

SOLVE

Hello,

I am also interested in a solution to archive newsletters 🙂

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

email archive page

SOLVE

Solved @lstreet ?

Note: Please search for recent posts as HubSpot evolves to be the #1 CRM platform of choice world-wide.

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
lstreet
Member | Partner
Member | Partner

email archive page

SOLVE

Thanks for the information, Frank. Not quite what I was looking for , but I appreciate the response. I'm continuing to resolve this by pursuing another direction.

0 Upvotes
awwaldesign
Participant

email archive page

SOLVE

Hi @lstreet

Did you find any solution for this?

Thanks!

0 Upvotes
AlejandraVJ

email archive page

SOLVE

Hello, I am also interested in a solution to this issue. The reply about how to make a marketing email have a web version is helpful, but it doesn't help with needing to have a webpage that has links to all the email web versions you want to be available in an archive. 

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

email archive page

SOLVE

Hi @lstreet,

Are you looking for alternatives within HubSpot? If you have a different idea in mind, or a different end goal, please let us know and we can continue to direct you towards the best next steps.

Thank you,
Jenny

0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Thought Leader

email archive page

SOLVE

Ok, but that's how it's done in HubSpot. Good luck on your project...

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
0 Upvotes
MFrankJohnson
Solution
Thought Leader

email archive page

SOLVE

Q: "Once I send an email to my marketing list, I would like the email to become available on a landing page/blog." iow - How to display a webpage version of my HubSpot marketing email?

Short A: Activate 'Web version' setting on Marketing Email Settings page for each email you'd like to have its own web version.

(see image)

hubspot-email-marketing-email-settings-web-version-gif.gif

Longer A:

n/a

Hope that helps.

Be well,
Frank

www.mfrankjohnson.com
theringmaker
Participant

email archive page

SOLVE

Hi - is it possible to retroactively turn on the web version for previously sent newsletters ?  It looks too me that this is only possible before an email has been sent ? 😞

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager
Community Manager

email archive page

SOLVE

Hey @theringmaker 

Welcome to the Community!

You can't turn on a web version for an email that's been sent already, but if you want to use one elsewhere, you can always clone the email, send it to only a sample internal contact, and use the web version from the clone.

Thanks

Sharon

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !