• Most Recent
  • Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • No Replies Yet
EReyes4 on February 21, 2024
Hi guys, I'm trying to redirect a subdomain to my HubSpot website, the subdomain is elireyesbroker.work.gp and I'm getting this error that says Current data - Record not found. Can you help me out please. I'm attaching some pictures. read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
February 21, 2024 09:58
I appreciate your response, I'm in my subdomain provider and I cannot leave it in blank, I don't know what to do.
TShannon3 on February 20, 2024
I am working with a client to set up their email sending domain. When I go to connect their email sending domain using the HubSpot <> GoDaddy workflow, I receive the following message: "Your domain is already connected to cloudfare-cdn. read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 21, 2024 08:24
@TShannon3 Make sure you meet all the requirements kindly go through this article here: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/marketing-email/manag...read more
SWofford on February 20, 2024
I am unable to delete records associated with a subdomain previously connected to our HubSpot account. I disconnected it in settings >> tools >> website >> domains & urls (a while ago) - now trying to add it back, and there are read more
1 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner
February 21, 2024 07:09
@SWofford Here is a quick tutorial on how you can delete the DNS records in Godaddy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KriuhJAHN0 Artic...read more
Solved
AaronBoatin on February 19, 2024
How do we best segment the blog notification emails to only send notification to blog subscribers if the blog post has a category/categories relevant their industry? Thanks in advance! Aaron
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor
February 21, 2024 05:56
Thanks for the replies. I don't think I explained it quite thoroughly enough. I did receive some helpful feedback from someone somewhere else that I ...read more
SMomo on February 19, 2024
I want to create a 404 page and links to pages like HOMEPage, Book a meeting. Any suggestion for how to do it?
1 upvote
6 Replies
February 19, 2024 06:09
I have tried different browsers. It is still showing the same.
NickRensen on February 18, 2024
Hi, many local sports clubs will be part of our comparison website, and I need to track them by adding ref=club_1 at the end of the URL. So the comparison module recognizes which club someone is a member of. To accomplish this, members of local read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Participant
February 20, 2024 00:08
There is already search results input and output on my website; The problem is that you can only search for landing pages, site pages, blog ar...read more
Solved
TThomas79 on February 18, 2024
Hi people, can anyone help with a DNS query? I have updated the DNS records on my website to point to HubSpot servers for over 72 hours but the url is displaying what looks like an unfinished text page at my url https://homebuildteam.co.uk/ read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 18, 2024 20:40
Hi @TThomas79 Based on the homepage URL that is working, there are two settings you need to change so that your website is accesible from the root ...read more
Solved
twj1522 on February 16, 2024
I have a client that has hundreds of blog posts that have received little to no traffic. We're redoing their blog strategy and implementing pillars and topic clusters. We don't want to keep or repurpose these posts as the ones we're removing have read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner
February 16, 2024 19:12
Hi @twj1522 happy to share some thoughts on removing blog content that's no longer needed. Archiving in HubSpot won't actively unpublish them...read more
Solved
rodwaynick on February 16, 2024
I'm working in a Chromium based browser called Wavebox and I'm not able to utilize the drag and drop capabilities of the website builder. I thought that Chromium based browsers were essentially Chrome, but I guess not. What kind of informa read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Participant
February 20, 2024 16:38
Here's the solution from Wavebox support: Settings > Appearance > Rounded Corners & shadow on webview > Toggle OFF This worked for me...read more
Solved
BBertchina on February 16, 2024
I want more tips about that !
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
February 16, 2024 09:54
Hi @BBertchina , There's no single recipe for becoming the "best" content creator, as it depends on your goals, niche, and audi...read more
Solved
Titanium on February 15, 2024
When I preview my website and click on the Logo in the upper left hand corner, it takes me to a 404 page error. I can't seem to find the setting that allows me to change that. When that link is clicked on, I want to be taken to the home page. read more
0 upvote
13 Replies
Accepted Solution
Contributor | Platinum Partner
February 16, 2024 10:04
Sure thing! Here is a decent guide on setting up child themes in HubSpot: https://developers.hubspot.com/blog/customize-your-site-with-a-chil...read more
Solved
KTurner3 on February 15, 2024
I'm trying to create a listicle within a blog post. I see the options for the bullets in the text box, but is there a way to make your own custom bullet points? I'm sure I will have to do this with code. I tried to use little inserted images of read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor | Partner
February 15, 2024 12:34
Hey @KTurner3 yes you will need to use some custom CSS to cusomise your bullet points. There's no way to do this within the UI. There's some gu...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.