• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
MvanBruggen en Junio 12, 2024
Hi, in the hubspot solutions database I find a lot of companies offering services on monthly fee base. I'm currently just looking for a HTML developer who can help us with a very small task: add the standard language selector to the header of our Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 12, 2024 14:08
Hi Marnix, Trust you are doing well! We can certainly assist with adding the standard language selector to the header of your existing HubSpot w...Leer más
AJ_Kakrot en Junio 12, 2024
Hi Everyone, So i have the landing page created in WordPress where now I want to embed the HubSpot form and apply the styling as per our brand guidelines. Is there any way to embed the form without installing WordPress HubSpot plugin. I asked d Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 12, 2024 14:12
Deliberately replying if someone can help me on this.
IPoli en Junio 12, 2024
We build our website on Odoo and we want to use some landing pages in Hubspot because forms do not play well with our setup. It used to work fine but everything broke when we connected the domain to be able to send emails from it through Cloudflare Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Junio 12, 2024 07:42
We may need you to clarify your issue a bit further. It is very common to use an outside hosting provider and then to use Hubspot for landing p...Leer más
JCutsforth en Junio 11, 2024
I've created both a landing page and a "Contact Us" form for lead generation. My problem is after testing the form with my personal information (Name, Phone Company Name,etc.) it always shows up with my information. I've viewed my landing page as a Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Asesor destacado
Junio 11, 2024 12:13
Hi there That is because HubSpot cookies your submission. You should visit your landing page in an incognito window, then your details won't appear a...Leer más
AJahlas en Junio 11, 2024
I frequently share blog articles on social media and use the featured image set on the HubSpot blog. However, the image is always blurry/low quality on Facebook even though it is the recommended size (1200x630px) that Facebook suggests. Is there a c Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Participante | Partner nivel Gold
Junio 12, 2024 08:35
Hi, thank you for your fast response. I have done that previously, and it does work. However, we noticed that when we post the static image with the ...Leer más
RyanG_atCPT en Junio 11, 2024
I'm building a new website for our company, and I've created two menus for navigation: a main nav with our services, resources, etc. and a super nav menu with our Investor Center and Careers. When I apply them separately on HubSpot, both show th Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Junio 11, 2024 17:33
Hey @RyanG_atCPT , thank you for posting in our Community! To resolve the issue with your menus in HubSpot, ensure you have distinct HTML el...Leer más
RSingleton1 en Junio 11, 2024
Hi, I'm wanting to create my own templates for landing pages but can't see a way to do it, does anyone know how? recently been made aware global content is exclusive to templates so thats another reason I'm wanting to create my own template Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Junio 12, 2024 08:53
Hi @RSingleton1 if you haven't created your own landing page templates in HubSpot yet, it will require code experience (HTML, CSS, and JS) - plus H...Leer más
TheConsultancy en Junio 10, 2024
Hi. I hope I am at the correct location. I am trying to connect my hubspot website to my office 365 hosted domain. I have been told by my ISP that all my NS records point to Microsoft Office 365 and thus I need to add the A and CNAME records to Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 11, 2024 14:01
Hi I found the answer this morning. Sometimes the steps are slightly different to the way Microsoft instructions are so you just have to try navigate ...Leer más
vetri en Junio 10, 2024
Hi HubSpot Community, We are experiencing an issue where meta descriptions on our landing pages are not displaying correctly, even though we have updated them in the settings option. Issue Description: We have updated the meta description in Leer más
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 12, 2024 07:17
I'm facing this issue on all of the pages.
CRichardson41 en Junio 09, 2024
In the CMS editor I have inserted two images and attaches a smart rule for one as desktop and one as mobile. When I preview, both images are still showing on both device type previews. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong?
0 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Miembro
Junio 09, 2024 19:56
Thanks fo your help. Mobile rule, desktop rule and preview of site attached
ARydaeva en Junio 08, 2024
Page is not indexed: Crawled - currently not indexed problem. Shopify blog post (linked). Can it have something to do with low word count?
0 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Junio 11, 2024 04:16
Hi @ARydaeva , When I visit that page, I encounter this error. This could be caused by different reasons. I recommend you review ...Leer más
Resuelta
AMRSocialClub en Junio 07, 2024
PLEASE HELP ME! I connected my custom domain (amrsocialclub.com) successfully and began using the Sprocket Rocket theme to design a landing page. I determined I didn't like this, and moved on to the Growth Customized theme - I created a website page Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Accepted Solution
Asesor destacado
Junio 08, 2024 09:25
Websites and landing pages should have 2 separate domains. Typically the website will utilize the www subdomain and the landing pages will use a diff...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.