• Most Upvoted
State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
MABBAS79 on May 24, 2024
As HubSpot professionals, we know how demanding our work can be, often leading to long hours and physical strain. Whether you're managing marketing campaigns, analyzing data, or optimizing sales funnels, it's important to take care of your physical read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
ELabra on May 24, 2024
I'm having issues with the system page 404. I'm using the theme Uranus Lite by Greativess Web, the system page 404 is on english and I need it on spanish. So I created a child theme to edit de html code, and it works but the problem is that the page read more
0 upvote
0 Reply
lbaez on May 24, 2024
Hey Community! In this engaging session, we explore crafting marketing content and unveiled the newest AI marketing tools available in HubSpot Marketing Pro. With these new functionalities, you learn how to connect with your audience more effi read more
RSmolansky on May 23, 2024
I connected my domain to HubSpot and created a test page. Test page is working fine, however, the home page is showing an error 404. What slug should be for the homepage / or what else should be done to correct it. Thank you
0 upvote
1 Reply
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
May 24, 2024 09:20
Hi @RSmolansky , Your home page should have no slug. Ensure that the page you'll be using for home is published and the slug field is empty. I...read more
pmatty on May 23, 2024
Hi, this is probably much easier than I am making it out to be but I can't for the life of me figure it out. We have two sections (an image and text) in a custom module that I want to reverse the positions of (it's currently set up so that the text read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 24, 2024 03:11
Hi @PMatlock , Thank you for sharing your code with us and for asking the Community! I'd be happy to put you in touch with some of our Top Experts...read more
MartinaWi on May 23, 2024
HubSpot's default system pages for email subscription are not visually appealing at all. I would like to customise the pages in terms of design and content, but I keep failing because I only have limited HTML and CSS knowledge. If I want to edit the read more
Community Manager
May 23, 2024 17:21
Hey @MartinaWi , thank you for posting in our Community! You mentioned cloning the default page. This is the correct first step. Cloning all...read more
JNielsen0 on May 22, 2024
I switched domains on my account and on my hubspot everything shows connected, but when I try to load it up it says "This page is unavailable". Is there something i'm missing? https://mynorthlandsvalue.com/
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
May 23, 2024 07:41
Replacing brand domains is only allowed on paid accounts ( https://knowledge.hubspot.com/domains-and-urls/replace-your-brand-domain#:~:text=In%20you...read more
JCope on May 22, 2024
Have a bit of an issue where had to delete the homepage, to create a new one. When trying to save the page without a suffix it produces an error message to say page already exists, its not archived, does not appear in page list. Was definately delet read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
May 22, 2024 10:17
Hi there, To resolve the issue of your missing homepage, try these steps: Check Recycle Bin: Go to Marketing > Website > Website P...read more
木村 on May 22, 2024
こんにちは。 ①既存のサイトにHubSpotのトラッキングタグを設置する ②HubSpot上でWEBサイトを作成する 上記①②では計測できるデータなどに違いがあるでしょうか? また、フォームについても外部サイトへの設置(HTMLコード)と HubSpotページへの設置で何か違いがありますか?
0 upvote
0 Reply
VladP on May 22, 2024
Hi guys! So i've taken over some portals and for a new one i want to create a HTML module in Design Manager. But i can not find a HTML field. In my other portals this was already created and i really got stock and do not know how to do it. I do read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
May 22, 2024 10:35
Hi Vlad, The HTML field is no longer an option in the Design Manager. If your goal is to allow someone who is editing a page to add HTML and yo...read more
AWang85 on May 21, 2024
I am using the free version of Hubspot and have published my website, I can easily view it from my laptop, phone, and Ipad without any problems, but one of my collaborators cannot access the website through the same link. I don't know if this is a H read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Guide | Platinum Partner
May 21, 2024 21:13
Hi @AWang85 are you able to request a screenshot from the other person to see what they are seeing instead? Also, if you don't mind sharing ...read more
RayOfSunshine on May 21, 2024
I'm working on a website experience with two diverse experiences. www.example.com/Option1 and www.example.com/Option2 . Additionally, I have blogs that are specific to the experiences at example.com/blog/Option1/BlogName and example.com/blog/Opti read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 22, 2024 10:24
Thank you for the response. That helps a bunch. A "custom search bar" to me is anything that requires enough customization that if it broke, it would...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.