• Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
um_1 on May 17, 2024
how to do effective blog research?
0 upvote
1 Reply
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 18, 2024 01:03
Hi @um_1 , This is a great question to leverage generative AI for. 1. Define Your Goals and Audience Identify Goals : Determine ...read more
AStrickland1 on May 17, 2024
I would like to embed a countdown clock onto one of my hubspot landing pages, but there doesn't seem to be a way to do that. Am I missing something? Here is the code: <script src=" https://cdn.logwork.com/widget/countdown.js "></scri read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Platinum Partner
May 17, 2024 17:13
Hi @AStrickland1 The easiest way to embed this on a landing page is by using the Rich Text editor and then "Insert > Embed". You c...read more
Solved
DBancroft3 on May 17, 2024
I recently asked HS support about the best way to showcase client testimonials on our website which we're designing in HS builder. They said there is a tool in either the sales or marketing hub called 'testimonials' where i could add and manage cust read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
May 17, 2024 09:30
Hi @DBancroft3 I've never heard of a tool for testimonials in either marketing or sales hub. You could leverage HubDB (requires mktg hub en...read more
JPieters on May 16, 2024
Good Day, Can someone assist me with an issue I am having on my Blog Search Results page? Currently, the Header and Footer do not match all my other templates. Here is the link to the page: https://blog.numata.co/hs-search-results?term=cy read more
0 upvote
4 Replies
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
May 16, 2024 20:19
Happy to help @JPieters , this is actually a really easy fix depending on what theme you're using and whether it has system page templates included....read more
mGordillo on May 16, 2024
Hello, For our project, we need to get the list of blog posts and we want to get it through a private application. But we have some restrictions: We only want to expose API calls to the GET method and only for some specific tagged posts. Pl read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Participant
May 17, 2024 05:55
Thanks for your reply Pam! Unfortunately, this solution doesn't work for us because the app is managed by an external partner and we only want to...read more
Solved
pstuff on May 15, 2024
I just published my domain to hubspot and whenever I try to go to my domain it says This page is unavailable.
1 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor
May 16, 2024 02:27
Hey @pstuff Have you updated your domian from the actions dropdown menu? : Let me know if you have any followup questions!
davidjwu92 on May 15, 2024
I published a page at example.com/parent. Set the audience access to "list membership" required. It uses data from HubDB Table "mytable" to generate 20-21 pages' worth of content, all of which should be "List Membership required" in order to v read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Community Manager
May 16, 2024 07:44
Hi @davidjwu92 , Thanks for reaching out to the Community! In situations like this, it's best to connect with our technical support ...read more
Solved
MBerkshire on May 15, 2024
hopng someone can help me quick, I have added a menu option to my website on the gloabl editor, at firs tthe link works fine then my website stops working when refreshed and says "error 404". I have 2 hubspot accoutns for 2 seperate websit read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
May 15, 2024 14:09
I started a trial in the 2nd of may which expired today, on the 2nd of may i also expeirence the site Error 404 a quite alot, but it has been fine si...read more
mikkelkumler on May 15, 2024
Hey I've been looking for some plugins for a specifc kind of "pull" slider. This website has them: https://www.visma.se/rabatter-for-foretag/berakna-din-besparing/ Before I turn to an agency and pay a lot of money, I just wanted to co read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Key Advisor
May 15, 2024 08:53
There's no free hubspot plugin that I am aware of that will do this for you. Also the calculation will likely be custom to your needs so you are prob...read more
Solved
DBancroft3 on May 14, 2024
I'm struggling to find anything that helps regarding images for use on my HS website. I want the images to display well across different devices so wonder if there's anyone that can provide the best PX/aspect ratio details for images please?
0 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Member | Diamond Partner
May 14, 2024 17:08
@DBancroft3 HubSpot Website Image Size Guidelines: Full-width Images: Recommended Width: 1200px or more Aspect Ratio...read more
RSingleton1 on May 14, 2024
Hi, I am wondering which data regulations Hubspot's consent banner allows for compliance with. We are most concerned about correct configuration for Google Consent Mode 2 but I'm unsure if it is compatible. Thanks.
1 upvote
2 Replies
May 16, 2024 06:30
Thanks, please do update me 🙂
Solved
CLamb5 on May 14, 2024
hi, I'm new to Hubspot and have created a new campaign but I can't see where I get the embed code for the landing page and CTA? Help, please!
0 upvote
5 Replies
Accepted Solution
Hall of Famer | Partner
May 14, 2024 02:45
@CLamb5 landing pages that are created in HubSpot cannot be embedded in WordPress - you can connect your website domain and publish HubSpot landing...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.