• Más me gusta
Estado
Todo
  • Todo
  • Resuelto
  • Unsolved
  • No hay respuestas
Ella321 en Junio 19, 2024
Hi, The website only seems to work with en-gb at the end, when I remove that (I believe it's called a slug?) the website turns into a 404 page. I've already found this article: https://community.hubspot.com/t5/Blog-Website-Page-Publishing/Web Leer más
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Elite
Junio 19, 2024 09:23
@Ella321 assuming you are the super admin, that would mean that your subscription doesn't include the option to edit the site head HTML - it does...Leer más
PBharadwaj5 en Junio 17, 2024
Hi, I have purchased a theme and need to build a website using that for my second account. The purchased theme is under one account and I created a child theme and copied to the other account under my Hubspot Portal. I can see the file Leer más
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Junio 19, 2024 01:32
No that's it let me check
SvobodaNH en Junio 17, 2024
Hi, We are trying to figure out a way to add our Contact Center chat to a stand alone page and just open the Java (only supported method by the Contact Center platform) to match what we are doing with a stand alone chat vendor now that hosts the Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Administrador de la comunidad
Junio 18, 2024 05:14
Hi @SvobodaNH , I hope that you are well! Thank you for asking the Community! So this is an external chatbot and an external page. You'd like to...Leer más
Resuelta
mikkelkumler en Junio 17, 2024
In the mobile version, I get a "Purchase Theme" CTA that doesn't match the desktop version (see images). Under 'Edit Global Content', I don't seem to be able to change this. Can someone help?
0 Me gusta
5 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
Junio 17, 2024 17:35
Hey @mikkelkumler , thank you for reaching out!! Sometimes, mobile versions have different content modules. Ensure that you are editing the ...Leer más
PWinata en Junio 17, 2024
i just wondering, can we tweak email_subscriptions function in the cloned module? we need to add additional text before the button.
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Junio 17, 2024 18:59
Hey @PWinata , thank you for posting in our Community! You can design and customize your email subscription pages to provide a way for your ...Leer más
Resuelta
mikkelkumler en Junio 17, 2024
When I visit my website on mobile, I can swipe to the sides on multiple pages (see image). However, there are some pages where this doesn't happen, and I can't figure out where or what I need to adjust. If I figure out the problem on one of the page Leer más
0 Me gusta
6 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
Miembro | Partner nivel Gold
Junio 17, 2024 07:46
Hi @mikkelkumler , If you scroll the page from top to bottom, you will see a white space until the "Husk LogBuy Appen" section animation complet...Leer más
MatKirby en Junio 16, 2024
About to set a website live and then realised the drop-down items have no 'backgounds', so they become illegible when they go over the image. How and where do I edit these? Thanks. M
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Junio 16, 2024 13:27
Hey @MatKirby I would suggest to setup your website header and also looking for the possible options in the site navigation menu
DLygonis en Junio 15, 2024
So I'm looking at the new website builder here on Hubspot, I've created a simple website easy enough. Now I want to create an online community, and am wondering if I could do that using the different features that are available here in the Hubspot w Leer más
1 Me gusta
2 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Junio 16, 2024 00:43
Hey @DLygonis I would suggest looking for these types of themes in the HubSpot marketplace theme section or else the better option would be to...Leer más
RJhonson en Junio 15, 2024
Hey there, I am here looking for how we Published well Optimised post on website. Currently I am working on one of my website Pakistani Whatsapp group links . I want to Published well optimized post on my website, How can I do this? Leer más
0 Me gusta
1 Respuestas
Colaborador líder
Junio 16, 2024 01:07
Hey @RJhonson Can explain a little more about this you want to post a blog post or you are looking to edit webiste page?
Resuelta
MCelso en Junio 14, 2024
Hi Hubspot community, I'm very new to using Hubspot web publishing. How can I create a 'subpage'? Example: website.com/team/ member I've tried to refer to this one help topic: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/website-pages/view-your-pag Leer más
Solución Aceptada
Junio 14, 2024 16:03
Hi @MCelso happy to help, the answer to your question is surprisingly easy! When you create a page, all you have to do is add your directory ...Leer más
Resuelta
CadTEAM98 en Junio 14, 2024
Main page is not working. When i publish, it works for 2 seconds then says does not exist or 404. i've switched language off. i've disconnected &reconnected. Please help. www.cadteam.co.za
1 Me gusta
3 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
Junio 14, 2024 09:05
@Shubham_Sharma I can confirm that the link wasn't working previously so it looks like the cache was cleared since it's working for both of us now....Leer más
Resuelta
ChuckS en Junio 13, 2024
Hi! I am an instructor and students create their own Free HubSpot CMS builder site to implement what they are learning in the HubSpot SEO courses. We are using the HubSpot free domains and are getting a 404 when selecting the sitemap "View XML fil Leer más
0 Me gusta
7 Respuestas
Solución Aceptada
Miembro
Junio 15, 2024 20:21
@Jnix284 Thank you for everything! You have gone way above and beyond! I have reviewed the links you provided, created a CMS Dev account and rev...Leer más
cancelar
Mostrando los resultados de 
Buscar en lugar de 
Quiere decir: 

¿Quieres iniciar una conversación o hacer una pregunta?

Crea una publicación.

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.