State
All
  • All
  • Solved
  • Unsolved
  • No Replies Yet
Solved
TRaymondRoto on March 29, 2024
We have an E-Commerce website hosted on Adobe Commerce (Magento) and we have just become a Hubspot Customer. I'm going through all the setup right now and I'm having difficulty figuring out the following areas. Blogs - We currently host our blogs read more
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
April 02, 2024 08:03
Happy to help @DianaGomez and thank you for gathering so much background! Hi @TRaymondRoto , I've added further insights below for each ques...read more
Solved
jimmyjung32 on August 04, 2023
Is there any way that I can oversee the performance metrics of a landing page that I created through WordPress? Previously, we designed landing page directly on Hubspot and we were able to see all the detailed information on how each landing p read more
0 upvote
1 Reply
Accepted Solution
Top Contributor | Partner
August 05, 2023 15:39
Hey @jimmyjung32 that's the disadvantage of 3d party landing pages in HubSpot you would have fewer opportunities to analyze visitor's behavior. ...read more
ICaceres on May 02, 2023
Hello, currently, we are implementing the OneTrust cookie banner in our blog: https://www.cideon.blog/, with the autoblocking configuration but we are seeing the pixel ads LinkedIn cookie is still running, do you know how we can block read more
Community Manager
May 03, 2023 08:14
Hi @ICaceres , Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I wanted to share this Community post: blocking LinkedIn cookies using OneTrust...read more
Solved
KBi1 on January 27, 2023
Hello, there are hubspot tracking url parameters on my website that I don't know where they came from. I can't find the source. We don't have any hubspot integrations yet we take it. Thanks in advance to those who will help. read more
0 upvote
7 Replies
Accepted Solution
Key Advisor
January 27, 2023 04:34
Hi @KBi1 Both options would work. However, as I mentioned in my original reply, deactivating this option can lead to conversion and so...read more
Solved
TKhilzi on December 11, 2022
I want to add a Linkedin Inside Tag to my landing page but I need to acces the HTML version of it and since it is created with a Hubspot template I don't know how to find it
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
December 12, 2022 08:33
@TKhilzi in addition to @karstenkoehler 's help, here's some developer documentation on finding the Source code for all pages .
Solved
amak on September 29, 2022
We sync Hubspot blog to our Drupal website. Is it possible to add the page view of the blog in Drupal to the original Hubspot blog? Is there any Hubspot analytic script snippet for this purpose?
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
September 29, 2022 09:54
Hi @amak , Can you elaborate on this please? Is your blog synced to drupal so that it lives in a sub-folder vs subdomain? Are thei...read more
LTBSoft on May 02, 2022
Hello, all! I have the WordPress plugin installed and the tracking code - yet, how can I setup the tracking view or other to get the wordpress traffic analytics view in Hubspot. WordPress + Elementor But analytics doesn read more
0 upvote
3 Replies
May 12, 2022 15:06
Hello community! Do you have any ideas what could be the problem?
dzsigray on January 21, 2022
Hi Everyone -- We launched a new website for one of our clients in HubSpot CMS a few months ago. When we've examined web analytics in the months after launch versus the months before launch, we observe a near vertical spike in bounce rate (~30% read more
1 upvote
2 Replies
Participant | Platinum Partner
January 24, 2022 10:03
Thanks, @DavidDennison ! I looked through the Knowledge Base and contacted support multiple times but couldn't get any answer. As I said, I can make...read more
CDamerius on January 10, 2022
Hi all, I've implemented on our website UTMs which led to external/3rd party websites (e.g. eventbrite, GoToWebinar). The accounts of these websites (eventbrite, GoToWebinar) are linked with our Hubspot account. To track the traffic on links read more
1 upvote
5 Replies
Participant
January 12, 2022 10:56
Hi @webdew , many thanks for your help and your explanation. Unfortunately, this still doesn't solve my problem. I can see the traffic on t...read more
Solved
davidrichard3 on August 02, 2021
I'm using the generated script for creating a HubSpot Form. However, I would like to have different name for each of the forms I'd use (i need this for use in Google Analytics). Currently all I have to distinguish them is the ID, is there a way to read more
1 upvote
3 Replies
Accepted Solution
Guide | Diamond Partner
August 02, 2021 04:33
Hi @davidrichard3 , Hubspot forms not provide the option to add the custom id or class. you can set up the event in the gtm dashboard and can add...read more
MPellett on July 15, 2021
Hello! First time user here ... I have the WordPress plugin installed and the tracking code - yet, how can I setup the tracking view or other to get the wordpress traffic analytics view in Hubspot? I tried to follow the tracking view add read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Guide | Diamond Partner
July 16, 2021 01:22
Hi @MPellett , There is no process specifically but they will need to check that the tracking code is installed correctly on the site (i...read more
Solved
allieccollins on June 25, 2021
We are really struggling to improve our Page UX, especially with the recent Google core update. Out of 100 points for Page Speed in Lighthouse, Hubspot alone is costing us 19 points. More than anything else. It's become such a problem that we ar read more
0 upvote
2 Replies
Accepted Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner
June 25, 2021 13:56
Hi @allieccollins , Have you seen these responses from @jennysowyrda , @davidlykhim , and @PamCotton ? I wouldn't say it provides a 1...read more
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking to start a conversation or ask a question?

Create a post

Receive Community updates and events in your inbox every Monday morning.