Wussten Sie, dass wir eine deutschsprachige Community haben?

Wordpress or Hubspot: Which is the better CMS to use with Hubspot CRM + why?

Highlighted
Berater

We are currently using Wordpress as our website CMS. It's working fine for us, but it was suggested to us when we moved to Hubspot as a CRM that we may also want to move our website to Hubspot.

I understand why Hubspot would want us to move our website over in the most basic sense: More money.

But are there benefits to having our website on the same platform as our CRM and what specifically are those benefits? In other words - what are we missing out on by not having our website on Hubspot and is it worth it to make the move?

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
4 ANTWORTEN 4
Profi

There are some benefits that Hubspot presents like using Smart Content which is not something you cannot do outside of Hubspot pages.  However, at the end of the day, Hubspot CMS, Wordpress CMS, Drupal, Joomla, etc. etc. are just tools.  You can buy a hammer or a drill from many different brands and they all accomplish relatively the same thing.  It's all about what you are comfortable with to accomplish what you need.

If you are considering moving to Hubspot the first question I would ask you is what about your current provider or CMS is prompting you to make this consideration.  Is it technical resources, lack of features, etc.  Let that drive your decision, not the fact that you just purchased a CRM.

Berater

@Ben_M the advantages I thought may or may not come with a move to Hubspot were really more on the analytical side.

Can we attribute first or last touch to certain pages easier? Can we trace conversion paths more accurately? Things like that, more related to how the CRM and CMS communicate than how the CMS itself functions if that makes sense. 

If there are advantages in terms of buyer-path visibility, attribution, etc., we definitely see value in moving to Hubspot as a CMS. If we're not going to see any change in our ability to evaluate how prospects are interacting with our website, then yes, we shouldn't move CMS just because we purchased a CRM. 

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Profi

Hubspot is working on multi-touch attribution that will be in beta in the next month or so.  But first/last touch is certainly doable today without that intervention.  You can use Hubspot's built in first touch, or use your own Marketing Activity Code or Lead Nurture Source codes.  Those tend to be the most common way they are referenced.  Just capture the most recent source code at every touch point your contacts encounter and if they don't have an original you can easily set this value via a workflow in Hubspot.

Conversion paths can be just as visible either way you go.  Personally, I primarily use Google Analytics for looking at conversion paths to forms, but I've also used some Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture) to do this as well.  We have setup tracking for form conversions using GA events through the tag manager and trigger an event on every submission to a Hubspot form to track our users journeys on the site.  The current site I primarily work with is Wordpress, although our needs have been looking more towards a headless CMS to improve content management across our organization.

Antworten
0 Like / Likes
Berater

According to me, Wordpress is the better option than Hubspot with 75 million websites and a very user-friendly interface. If you want your blogging as simple as possible than WordPress is the best option. 

Maybe hubspot is providing various tools and better options but Hubspot is not free. When it comes to SEO you can go with both free and paid SEO plugins.