Blog, Website & Page Publishing

RGael

WordPress Site Causing Issues

I recently integrated my WordPress site ytmp3indir with HubSpot, but I'm experiencing some issues with the integration. Whenever I try to create a new page or post in WordPress, it's not showing up in HubSpot as expected. I'm not sure what's causing the problem and I'm hoping someone in the HubSpot community can help me troubleshoot the issue. Can anyone offer any suggestions or advice on how to resolve this problem?

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Ben_M
Key Advisor

What integration? The hubspot plugin? That plugin doesn't do much more than put the tracking script on yoru page which you can just as easily do with something like Google Tag Manager.

The more you can explain about what the specific issues, or error messages you are receiving the better we will be able to help you.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RGael,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

It's my understanding that you have a WordPress page hosted in HubSpot but it is not loading, correct?

Can you confirm that your domain is connected to Hubspot? Here is a guide on connecting your domain to HubSpot. If it is connected, are you seeing any error messages?

The more information and screenshots you can include, the better the community can assist.

Thank you,

Kristen 

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !