Blog, Website & Page Publishing

mnmvested
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

It's just the free account and I assume that matters but:

I installed the tracking code on my Wix website, created a 3 step lead flow and added collected forms. 40 days later I still have an empty dashboard.

Now what?

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
Crannog
Solución
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

You may find this article of use, it details how to implement Hubspot features on a WIX website.

https://www.crannog.scot/crannog-chronicles/using-hubspot-on-wix

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

16 Respuestas 16
andrus
Colaborador líder

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

We at Outfunnel have also added a Wix Forms to Hubspot connection now. Works with multiple forms and custom field mapping, as you'd expect. 

Andrus Purde | Outfunnel - The easiest way to connect sales and marketing tools
22Eighteen
Colaborador

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Wix has now developed integration with HubSpot for its premium/paid users.

https://support.wix.com/en/article/adding-and-setting-up-the-hubspot-app

Phil_Vallender
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond
Miembro estimable | Partner nivel Diamond

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Hi @mnmvested

Wix does not actually work with the HubSpot tracking code/collected forms, due to the way it is implemented on Wix sites. More info here: How do I install the HubSpot tracking code on a Wix site?

Sorry to tell you that. Good luck.

Phil Vallender | HubSpot Website Agency
0 Me gusta
Supplycompass
Participante

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Is this still true? 

What other methods are there for getting people from wix sign ups into Hubspot?

0 Me gusta
LaurenLokker
Colaborador | Partner nivel Diamond

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

I've just added the tracking code and a lead flow to my paid Wix site and got a colleague to test it. It appears to be working?

0 Me gusta
ActusBarbara
Participante

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Hi Lauren, 

Can you confirm it works with a paid wix site?

Thanks

LaurenLokker

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

@ActusBarbara

Yes, it's definitely working on our paid Wix site - we're using the free HubSpot marketing and sales CRM and we've integrated with MailChimp for email automation. 

https://www.call2care.org.za/

Josh965
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

@LaurenLokker

Hi Lauren. I currently have a paid wix website (paxwalkapp.com) and a free hubspot account. I embedded the tracking code into the body-end on all pages as instructed. I created a form through the marketing tab, and then embedded into the website. It isn't showing up. If you can help, please send me an email.

paxwalk@zahncenternyc.com

Thank you very much.

22Eighteen
Colaborador

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

How are you adding the HubSpot tracking code?  I've added on each page using the Wix Editor, Add (+)>More>HTML iframe.

Double click on the iframe and paste in the code, Save and then Publish the site again.

I believe it's working for me. However, I'm having difficulty getting Collected Forms to work.

0 Me gusta
22Eighteen
Colaborador

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

I was able to embed a HubSpot form (using the free version) by using the link HubSpot gives you for each form (as opposed to embedding code).

While on Wix I used the website editor, went to the page I wanted to add the form.  The insert HTML iframe (and pasting the code did NOT work).  However, the Embed a Site function and copying in the form link (from HubSpot) DID work

Just adjust the size of the box to remove the scrollbars (a little tricky and not guaranteed to stay hidden especially on mobile). 

I tested it and it worked.  I created a thank-you message within the HubSpot form (as opposed to forwarding to another page).How it looks on Chrome zoomed out - Zoomed in makes the scroll bar reappearHow it looks on Chrome zoomed out - Zoomed in makes the scroll bar reappearAdding it to WixAdding it to Wix

ARowe
Participante

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Thanks so much for this!  It worked 😀.  Am new to HubSpot but was sure there would be a way to get the form working.  Thanks you have made my day!

Crannog
Solución
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

You may find this article of use, it details how to implement Hubspot features on a WIX website.

https://www.crannog.scot/crannog-chronicles/using-hubspot-on-wix

ketanw
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Does anybody have a cached version of this link? It seems to have disappeared from the interwebs

22Eighteen
Colaborador

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

I don't have a cached link from Crannog - but Wix, since this thread started Wix, has done their own integration with HubSpot.  Their instructions can help you.

https://support.wix.com/en/article/adding-and-setting-up-the-hubspot-app

0 Me gusta
mnmvested
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

"It appears to be working?" Good one.

I hope it is working for you.

Thanks for the update.

All the best.

0 Me gusta
mnmvested
Miembro

Wix & HubSpot

resolver

Why do you have a link to step by step instructions on how to install the code on Wix site if it doesn't work on a Wix site?

It seems like it would be more helpful to Wix users to add a disclaimer saying that Hubspot tracking doesn't work on Wix, no?