Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JeanD

Why my agency page is not visible

SOLVE

Hi, my agency website on HubSpot is this one: https://www.hubspot.com/agencies/saman-marketing but my information is not there, but from other agencies.

How can this be?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JeanD
Solution

SOLVE

I got the answer, I need to write to agencydirectory@hubspot.com

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JeanD,

Is the issue that your agency page was featured in the agency directory and is no longer there? Did you just submit your information to be included? 

Additionally, do you have a point of contact at HubSpot regarding becoming an agency? Connecting with them on this specific issue will be the most direct way to resolve this matter.

Thank you,
Jenny

JeanD

SOLVE

Hi Jenny.

"Is the issue that your agency page was featured in the agency directory and is no longer there? Did you just submit your information to be included? "

Yes, I did it a couple of months ago, sent the information but never saw the page in HubSpot directory live. But I see I have a backlink from them, so I guess it was there some time.

"Additionally, do you have a point of contact at HubSpot regarding becoming an agency?"

No, I did it myself.

jennysowyrda
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JeanD,

If you are interested in become a HubSpot partner, I would recommend beginning by following the steps outlined here.

Thank you,
Jenny

JeanD

SOLVE

No, that is not what I want or asked in this thread.

Thnaks anyway.

JeanD
Solution

SOLVE

I got the answer, I need to write to agencydirectory@hubspot.com