Blog, Website & Page Publishing

FSmith

Which forum are best for my website?

SOLVE

Hello. Hope everybody is fine and well. Actually, I am going to start my business of e-commerce through a recognized platform. I am quite confused about which forum should I choose. Some of my friends recommended I go for top-recognized sites such as Amazon, HubSpot, eBay, etc. I want quick reviews and clicks, so suggest to me which of them are worth choosing.
Thank you.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Just a forewarning, some visitors, may misread your request for a forum software solution which is similar to something like you are posting to here (ie: lithium, vbulletin, etc.).  What it sounds like you are looking into is an e-commerce or distribution solution for your business and I don't think I would put Hubspot in that list.

As big of a project as this is, I would recommend you look into hiring help to bring on board as regardless of your path there are a lot of implications to think about. There are so many options out there you really need to evaluate and figure out what benefits your business the most.  For instance, what are you selling? It is digital/physical?  Do you need to ship it (domestic, international)?  Amazon can be a good choice, but there are also paths to take like eBay, etsy, Walmart, Newegg, etc. which allow resellers.  Or if you are in business for yourself potentially selling/distributing you might want to consider Shopify or Squarespace for ecommerce, or if you need complexity there is something like Magento commerce.  

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
LKerber

SOLVE

Hello FSmith,

In my point of view the hubspot and amazon is best.

I also use it for my own site.

Thanks.

0 Upvotes
Ben_M
Solution
Key Advisor

SOLVE

Just a forewarning, some visitors, may misread your request for a forum software solution which is similar to something like you are posting to here (ie: lithium, vbulletin, etc.).  What it sounds like you are looking into is an e-commerce or distribution solution for your business and I don't think I would put Hubspot in that list.

As big of a project as this is, I would recommend you look into hiring help to bring on board as regardless of your path there are a lot of implications to think about. There are so many options out there you really need to evaluate and figure out what benefits your business the most.  For instance, what are you selling? It is digital/physical?  Do you need to ship it (domestic, international)?  Amazon can be a good choice, but there are also paths to take like eBay, etsy, Walmart, Newegg, etc. which allow resellers.  Or if you are in business for yourself potentially selling/distributing you might want to consider Shopify or Squarespace for ecommerce, or if you need complexity there is something like Magento commerce.  

TKeller14

SOLVE

The best forum websites are as follows:

1. Wix Forum.
2. phpBB.
3. vBulletin.
4. MyBB.
5. Vanilla.
6. Flarum.
7. Simple Machines Forum.
8. Discourse.

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Thank you for sharing, @TKeller14

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !
0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @FSmith,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Choosing the right online marketplace is an important decision, reading a few reviews and comparisons is a good way to start. You could, however, launch your own online store - you can have a look at this blog post which outlines the benefits of having your own e-commerce website. 

HubSpot can help you organise your marketing efforts and the leads and sales generated through your website. 

Cheers,

Mia.

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings