Blog, Website & Page Publishing

iamathlete
Contributor | Platinum Partner

Where the heck is my root page?

SOLVE

I have a root page that was apparently put up as a sample when I first started with hubspot.  It is here:  http://go.imATHLETE.com

The page name is "Sample - Home Page"

I can not find this landing page anywhere in my content within my Hubspot account (there is no LP with that name, nor is there an LP that just has the root URL).

Please oh please, can somebody help point me in the right direction towards finding where my root page is?  I need to remove it so I can set up another page as my root.

Thank you!!!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @iamathlete I'd strongly reccommend contacting the HubSpot Support team by phone so that they can help you source and remove this page.  

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable

SOLVE

Hey @iamathlete I'd strongly reccommend contacting the HubSpot Support team by phone so that they can help you source and remove this page.  

iamathlete

SOLVE

great advice @Anonymous.  i called them and they were awesome to deal with.  as it turns out, i would've never figured it out on my own.  apparently when we originally demoed Hubspot, we also had access to the "website" feature.  at that time we created sample web pages.  however, we ended up not purchasing that option but the pages that were created still existed, with no way for us to access/edit/delete them.

the Hubspot support team turned them into landing pages, now I can access them and delete them.

situation resolved.  it'll be a merry christmas after all.

0 Upvotes