Blog, Website & Page Publishing

ritu
Membro

What HubSpot product can I use to build and manage my website?

resolver

Hello,

I want to create new website using hubspot. Can I do it ? If yes then how is it possible ?

Also how will we create pages and new themes in hubspot ?

Which tool I need to purchase to create website? Is it CRM plan ?

Please confirm

Ritu 

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
roisinkirby
Solução
Equipe de Produto da HubSpot

resolver

Hey Ritu,

Yes you can use HubSPot forms and CTA's on your third-party website and measure the conversion success of these tools in HubSpot. You can also choose to host only Landing Pages with HubSpot.

We provide templates, there is a template marketplace to purchase more custom solutions or you can build website, landing pages and blog pages entirely yourself on our Design Manager. This would require in depth HTML and CSS knowledge and JS where applicable.

HubSpot offers template migration and design services. You can contact HubSpot sales and request an website/marketing conslutation here.

Exibir solução no post original

0 Avaliação positiva
3 Respostas 3
roisinkirby

resolver

Hey @rituHubSpot's all-in-one marketing software allows you to host / build and optimize your website to get found by more prospects and convert more of them into leads and paying customers.

You can trial the tool and find out more about the product here.

As a contact management system, the CRM does not include the functionality to build and host a website. 

0 Avaliação positiva
ritu
Membro

resolver

Hello,

Can I enhance and extend services and funcitonalities on my website using hubspot ? Which type of customization will you provide us to do in code ? Can we download code or code will be hosted on your platform only ?

Which technology we need to learn to customize our website ?

Ritu

0 Avaliação positiva
roisinkirby
Solução

resolver

Hey Ritu,

Yes you can use HubSPot forms and CTA's on your third-party website and measure the conversion success of these tools in HubSpot. You can also choose to host only Landing Pages with HubSpot.

We provide templates, there is a template marketplace to purchase more custom solutions or you can build website, landing pages and blog pages entirely yourself on our Design Manager. This would require in depth HTML and CSS knowledge and JS where applicable.

HubSpot offers template migration and design services. You can contact HubSpot sales and request an website/marketing conslutation here.

0 Avaliação positiva