Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MSheehan

Website not working on Safari

I set up a website on Hubspot in March, and I had some issues with my SSL, however the site was still working.

Now that I have fixed the issue with my SSL, the website does not show up on Safari. When I try to look it up on my phone, it says "This page is unavailable".

0 Upvotes
10 Replies 10
BettinaHorvath
Participant

Have any of you who had problems solved the issue and if so how?

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @BettinaHorvath

Thanks for reaching out to the Community!

Typically, this type of issue arises from the absence of the HTTPS protocol. Could I kindly ask you to navigate to your domain settings and confirm that the HTTPS protocol is enabled for your domain, following the guidelines outlined here?

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes
BettinaHorvath
Participant

Hi, yes it is and it works everywhere except in Safari when the protocoll isn't included. 

I have posted a separate thread here. None of the typical suggestions work, all settings as they should. Somewhere something is not quite right for this error but so far I haven't found it. 

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi,

@BettinaHorvath has found a solution to this issue and has shared it here

Regards,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Nevaeh3456

My website https://apkcalm.com is also not displaying on Safari. Can anyone please guide me on what could be issue behind my website not displaying on Safari. It displays well on Chrome and other browsers.

0 Upvotes
MSheehan

Update: If I type in https://www.plantandi.ie instead of just www.plantandi.ie the site will come up. www.plantandi.ie on it's own doesn't work however.

0 Upvotes
himanshurauthan
Thought Leader | Elite Partner
Thought Leader | Elite Partner

Hello @MSheehan 

Even though you have fixed your SSL issue, it's possible that there are still issues with the SSL certificate. You can use an SSL checker tool to confirm that the SSL certificate is properly installed and configured.

If this also does not work plz let me know.

Digital Marketing & Inbound Expert In Growth Hacking Technology
BettinaHorvath
Participant

I have exactly the same issue as described here. Safari doesn't show my website unless I'm logged in Hubspot. When I manually add https:// it works fine. Friends with Safari report the same problem. 
I did the SSL test and it comes back fine. 

Bildschirmfoto 2024-02-20 um 11.06.34.png

Do you have any further ideas what could be the issue and how to solve it?

0 Upvotes
BettinaHorvath
Participant

This is the exact errorpage

image.png

0 Upvotes
MSheehan

I used 2 SSL checkers and they say that the website has SSL that's used by all major web browsers. The page shows up on Safari as unavailable, it also has the "not secure" symbol in the corner on the unavailable page., but I don't see how not having the SSL on Safari would make the page unavailable. 

0 Upvotes