Blog, Website & Page Publishing

AGDBA

Website loading on Mobile, not on PC

my website uses a default URL from Hubspot. i cannot afford a domain at this time, but i was able to use the default URL Hubpost had to load my published website on mobile. this is not the case when it came to PC, as this page pops up. i am on the free tier of hubspot, so contecting the website owner is nearly impossible for me.

AGDBA_0-1660417182260.png

if there is any fix to this, please let me know.

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
WLee2

If a website is loading on your mobile device but not on your PC, there could be several reasons for this issue. First, ensure that your PC is connected to the internet and has a stable connection. You should also clear your browser's cache and cookies on the PC, as sometimes, stored data can cause loading problems. Additionally, try using a different web browser on your PC to see if the issue persists. If the problem continues, it might be related to your PC's firewall or security settings, which could be blocking access to the website. Check your security software and firewall settings to ensure they are not causing the problem. If all else fails, you can contact the website's support or your internet service provider for further assistance.

0 Upvotes
RHubbard6

Hello, I'm having the same technical problems as the original post - I'm curious if there was ever a resolution. My subdomain landing pages are loading on mobile, and they appear correctly in the preview, but on desktop, I receive a DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN error. Any insights into where to look next for the fix would be greatly appreciated! 

RHubbard6_0-1674584383802.png

RHubbard6_1-1674584412356.png

0 Upvotes
DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @RHubbard6, hope you are doing well!

According  to the error: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN, you are seeing, is a client-side DNS issue and this is documented in this external article. That said, the article also goes through a set of troubleshooting steps that document how you can troubleshoot and resolve the error on your end 🙂

Hope this helps,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

RHubbard6

Thank you! I think, based on that, we have narrowed down the error to our internal network, so hopefully, we'll have it up soon. 

DianaGomez
Community Manager
Community Manager

Sure @RHubbard6. ¡Happy to help! 🙂

Best,

Diana

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @AGDBA

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! 

Does the preview page look as expected if you access it in a desktop environment?

Could you share the URL of your webpage so we can see if we get the same error? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings