Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SN
Teilnehmer/-in

Website links created in Mail body has issues. Website on opened from the link created in the body,

I have created an email. In that I have provided link to a landing page on my website. I got feedback from my clients that this link doesnt work properly and takes lot of time to load.

Also I confirmed same by sending test mail with that link to myself as well as to my team members. Problem found is very seriois. Loading time is equivalent to website not working. Normal load time if I browse website by browsers or by manually input URL address then it is about 5- 6 seconds, but if same open from Email Link, it is about 35-40 secs. It is very frustrating.

Dear HubSpot team, please assist and help to resolve this issues. It has incurred me loss of client through this strategy of Email with link.

Please consider this as very urgent as assist dears.

0 Upvotes
1 Antwort
Ben_M
Autorität

Website links created in Mail body has issues. Website on opened from the link created in the body,

This is a user to user support forum, but having used Hubspot they have very powerful servers so load times are typically not an issue.  Can you post a sample link of your email (ie: View in Browser) to let us see what's going on and possibly offer recommendations?