Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Surajqode

Website content issue

SOLVE

I am new to hubspot. I made an account in hubspot free crm. Currenlty i cant see the website submenu and landing pages menu is also locked. Is it possible to make a entire website using hubspot? If yes, can it be done in hubspot free crm.

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Josh
Solution
Recognized Expert | Platinum Partner

Website content issue

SOLVE

Hi @Surajqode,

Yes, you can make an entire website with HubSpot, but it cannot be done with the free version.

Here's some information about it. Please let me know if this is something you'd like to discuss...I'd be happy to. Our website is built entirely on the HubSpot CMS!

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.
HubSpot Platinum Partner & HubSpot Certified Trainer

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
6 Replies 6
avilotransport

Website content issue

SOLVE

I think you must check the Java Script. Like our website: sewa hiace Jogja.

0 Upvotes
Josh
Solution

Website content issue

SOLVE

Hi @Surajqode,

Yes, you can make an entire website with HubSpot, but it cannot be done with the free version.

Here's some information about it. Please let me know if this is something you'd like to discuss...I'd be happy to. Our website is built entirely on the HubSpot CMS!

Josh Curcio

HubSpot support and inbound marketing for OEMs, contract manufacturers, and industrial suppliers.

0 Upvotes
Surajqode

Website content issue

SOLVE

Thank you Josh,

Can you please recommend me a good package for building a website, which is low in cost and have most of features.

0 Upvotes
Josh

Website content issue

SOLVE

Hi @Surajqode,

We personally love the HubSpot CMS, though it's not going to be your most cost effective option if that's what you are looking for. To host your site on the HubSpot CMS you would be looking at $300/mo. That wouldn't include the investment of having someone build the website for you.

If you are looking for low cost, you would probably want to research WordPress, SquareSpace, etc. for the website option.

Josh

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes
Surajqode

Website content issue

SOLVE

Is there a way, i can make a demo site or like trial period to see the feature give by it is the one that i want? So i can full- heartly choose hubspot. As i am new to it so i have less knownlegde about features and easy acess so.

0 Upvotes
Josh

Website content issue

SOLVE

Yes, absolutely.

I see that you booked a meeting with me. We can discuss then.

Thanks

Josh Curcio

0 Upvotes