Blog, Website & Page Publishing

gbx1
メンバー

Website best practice (book a call & analytics)

解決

I am currently running a webflow website and have embedded a hubspot meeting form on the main page.

The div block that shows it is hidden unless a button is clicked so it effectively loads the book a meeting page whenever the full website is loaded. Is that a bad idea (i.e. I won't be able to track who is actually interested in clicking book a call?)

Separately, given that this is embedded on the main website, should I still add the hubspot analytics tracking code javascript on the same page? 

1件の承認済みベストアンサー
danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

@gbx1 in my professional opinion, I'd add the HubSpot code to your entire site. This will help you see contacts' paths, gather information like non-HubSpot forms, and it's kind of the main point of connecting your marketing efforts to your CRM and contacts. So yes, I'd definitely add it. 

As for what you described you've built, I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. I'd definitely test the effectiveness of hiding the meeting information behind a clickable button versus showing the meeting booking info right away. Personally, I'd rather it load and remove the friction of needing to click or tap a button. But that's a personal opinion, not based on qualitative testing. If you're converting at a high rate as-is, test remove the button and see if the conversion rate increases. If not, then keeping the button is fine. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/

元の投稿で解決策を見る

4件の返信
danmoyle
解決策
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

@gbx1 in my professional opinion, I'd add the HubSpot code to your entire site. This will help you see contacts' paths, gather information like non-HubSpot forms, and it's kind of the main point of connecting your marketing efforts to your CRM and contacts. So yes, I'd definitely add it. 

As for what you described you've built, I wouldn't say it's a bad idea. I'd definitely test the effectiveness of hiding the meeting information behind a clickable button versus showing the meeting booking info right away. Personally, I'd rather it load and remove the friction of needing to click or tap a button. But that's a personal opinion, not based on qualitative testing. If you're converting at a high rate as-is, test remove the button and see if the conversion rate increases. If not, then keeping the button is fine. 

Hope that helps! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
gbx1
メンバー

解決

Thanks Dan, super helpful. Given that the form is embedded on the main website, should I still add the hubspot analytics tracking code javascript on the same page?

danmoyle
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner
最優秀メンバー | Elite Partner

解決

Happy to help, @gbx1. As long as the HubSpot tracking code is installed across your entire domain, you don't need to add it to specfic pages on that domain, no. You're good to go. 🙂 

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
PamCotton
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

解決

Hello @gbx1, thank you for posting here!

I want to invite our top experts to this conversation. Hey, @danmoyle @Ben_M @Mike_Eastwood any recommendations to @gbx1 matter?

Thank you,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !