Blog, Website & Page Publishing

KYavela
Participant

Website Menu Coding

SOLVE

Hello!

I am struggling to add two buttons and a CTA to our website, above our main menu, to our header.  I used a HubSpot (free) template to design and publish our website, but I find myself limited to the changes I'd like to make - primarily because many of them have to do with coding.  

I've attached a screenshot below of what our header currently looks like. What I'd like is for the 3 green buttons underneath the menu to be moved above the menu instead; I also prefer them to be significantly smaller,  but I believe that's an issue I can fix in design myself.

Does anyone have any experience on fixing this matter?Screenshot 2021-05-06 114006.png

1 Accepted solution
GeorgeBThomas
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Website Menu Coding

SOLVE

@KYavela,

Doing things like what you mention here is hard with most free templates.

However, if your free template has enabled the Drag & Drop headers and footers in it, you could build this out with ease. (Maybe ask support on this)

If not, this might be something an agency could help you with as far as the coding portion of it.

There are a lot of variables here and without being able to get in and poke around, this question might be hard to answer here.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
GeorgeBThomas
Solution
Guide | Elite Partner
Guide | Elite Partner

Website Menu Coding

SOLVE

@KYavela,

Doing things like what you mention here is hard with most free templates.

However, if your free template has enabled the Drag & Drop headers and footers in it, you could build this out with ease. (Maybe ask support on this)

If not, this might be something an agency could help you with as far as the coding portion of it.

There are a lot of variables here and without being able to get in and poke around, this question might be hard to answer here.

George B. Thomas

HubSpot Helper & Owner

George B. Thomas, LLC

(252) 656-5950 | (330) 232-6117
george@georgebthomas.com
www.georgebthomas.com