Blog, Website & Page Publishing

TonixDesigns

Website Links show " Page Unavailable"

We are new to using the Hubspot website builder.
Our Website: Home | Tonix Designs
When inside the builder we added a button on our Services page (Services tonixdesigns.ca), in the content editor from the drop down we selected "Content" which shows the website links to our other pages, we selected "Pricing" (Pricing | Tonix Designs). 

On the Services page near the bottom we added a button "Start My Campaign" which is linked to the Pricing page. However when we click the link it opens up to a page that states
"This page is unavailable.

If you believe this is a mistake, please contact the website owner." the tab also says "Not Found".

I talked to Hubspot support and they said everything is working on their end, but if we use our computes, phones, Edge or Chromse or Safari the result is the same for us and not functioning as it should. 

Please help... 

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ARolkowski
Participant | Diamond Partner

@TonixDesigns it shows up with the same error for me so it is definitely not functioning as it should. 
This is a bit of a workaround but one thing you could try is: 
- Instead of selecting "content" try "external url" and link to your pricing like that. See if that works!

0 Upvotes
TonixDesigns

Hello, thank you for your reply. I have infact tried this as well but it comes back to the same "page unavailable". The only links that work are external to any other website such as facebook etc. Anything linking to other pages within the website either using content or external simply go no where.

If I use the email setting that is also functionl... So strange.

0 Upvotes
ARolkowski

Super strange indeed. Following because I'd love to know the solution when one is found. 

Just to be certain...all those interior pages are "published" correct? I would also check that they are published on your main domain and not a staging domain.

Best of luck!
~Ashlee

0 Upvotes