Blog, Website & Page Publishing

MonicaA
Mitglied

Webinar with Multiple time slots

lösung

Hi, 

I am organizing a webinar and want to give customers and prospects the possibility to choose between two time slots?

I want to create a single landing page. 

How would you suggest I go after? Can you recommend a landing page template that has already the possibility to add multiple registration buttons?

Thank you,

Monica

1 Akzeptierte Lösung
Jake_Lett
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

lösung
9 Antworten
IHendrickx
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Hi

Highlighting this question again, as I do not have the feeling this was solved in a convenient way.

Anyone from HubSpot that can answer on how to tackle this?

We also want to add multiple time slots as a drop down to our event. It would be convenient if a potential attendee can see the different options in its own time zone.

Thanks already!

Ignace

gil1002
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@mfoster106 I've created a landing page with several dates they can select - which were custom fields, and then created a workflow, that if field X selected in this form, they register to webinar X, I also provided register to all option which they registered them to multiple events. You can see it here, I hope this is helpful https://www.pillir.io/business-transformation-and-innovation-for-financial-services-companies-runnin...

0 Upvotes
mfoster106
Teilnehmer/-in

lösung

Were you able to get this figured out? Even with workflows I do not see how this would be possible. Any help would be appreciated.

Jake_Lett
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

lösung

Hello. 

A simple approach would be to have a radio select option with the different timeslots for the user to select. Then based on their selection, create a workflow for each option.

This way you would have one landing page, one form, and one workflow.

If you are familiar with adding custom modules to a template, I recently created a webinar registration module. It is has a button that opens a modal with a form. You could link to your form with the two event times in place.

gil1002
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

@Jake_Lett  Can you please provide an update link to your module? it won't let me access this module

0 Upvotes
Jake_Lett
Lösung
Ratgeber/-in | Partner
Ratgeber/-in | Partner

lösung
AmyR
Mitglied

lösung

You keep linking to the CMS page. Not helpful

0 Upvotes
gil1002
Mitwirkender/Mitwirkende

lösung

I might be wrong, but I don't see an option in this module to create different time slots for the same event.

In my case specifically, I'm looking to integrated multiple GoToWebinars events in one form, where people could select the date (or dates if this is a series of event) they want to attend and have that register them to the GTW event/s

0 Upvotes
AnnaThorsen
Mitglied

lösung

I am struggling to create a workflow for each radio select option through a form... does anyone know how to do this?