Webinar with Multiple time slots

Highlighted

Hi, 

I am organizing a webinar and want to give customers and prospects the possibility to choose between two time slots?

I want to create a single landing page. 

How would you suggest I go after? Can you recommend a landing page template that has already the possibility to add multiple registration buttons?

Thank you,

Monica

3 Replies 3
Highlighted
Top Contributor

Hello. 

A simple approach would be to have a radio select option with the different timeslots for the user to select. Then based on their selection, create a workflow for each option.

This way you would have one landing page, one form, and one workflow.

If you are familiar with adding custom modules to a template, I recently created a webinar registration module. It is has a button that opens a modal with a form. You could link to your form with the two event times in place.

Jacob Lett
Marketing Consultant
Strategic marketing consultant and skilled web designer specializing in the manufacturing industry to increase revenue through driving website leads and brand awareness.

Highlighted

I am struggling to create a workflow for each radio select option through a form... does anyone know how to do this?

Highlighted
New Contributor

Were you able to get this figured out? Even with workflows I do not see how this would be possible. Any help would be appreciated.

0 Upvotes