Blog, Website & Page Publishing

anurawa
Miembro

Webflow migration to Hubspot advantages

resolver

The business I work for want to migrate their site from Webflow to Hubspot to have it all integrated in one platform. I haven't worked with Hubspot's site builder before but we do use their email marketing tools a lot. source

Is there any advantages of having the site integrated into hubspot does it offer any other analytics of the site? I like webflow as it gives me control of every pixel in the site and it's very intuitive to use

0 Me gusta
1 Soluciones aceptada
webdew
Solución
Guía | Partner nivel Diamond

resolver

Hy @anurawa 

I know that  there are some advantages. You can have complete control over every tracking pixel on each page too. You can either choose to add the tracking code to every page on your domain, or on a page by page basis.

If you use HubSpot CMS, there are some other advantages, like being able to build forms and form follow up emails from within the Landing Page editor. We also have the following features you might find useful to have in your website:

SEO planning tools

Content calendar

Social media posting

Blog email newsletters

Reporting

Smart content

Well! Smart content is my personal favourite

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

Ver la solución en mensaje original publicado

0 Me gusta
1 Respuesta 1
webdew
Solución

resolver

Hy @anurawa 

I know that  there are some advantages. You can have complete control over every tracking pixel on each page too. You can either choose to add the tracking code to every page on your domain, or on a page by page basis.

If you use HubSpot CMS, there are some other advantages, like being able to build forms and form follow up emails from within the Landing Page editor. We also have the following features you might find useful to have in your website:

SEO planning tools

Content calendar

Social media posting

Blog email newsletters

Reporting

Smart content

Well! Smart content is my personal favourite

Hope this helps!

If we were able to answer your query, kindly help the community by marking it as a solution.

Thanks and Regards.

0 Me gusta