Blog, Website & Page Publishing

EPape

Want to add a sliding price scale for our products on our website

SOLVE

Hi there, does anyone know if it's possible to create a sliding scale module for the price of our product? Basically, the more credits someone buys, the price changes. If there is anything I can implement on the web page then please let me know. Thanks!

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EPape , 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

HubSpot does not have a feature for a sliding scale at this time since it is currently a system limitation. I do think that it is an amazing idea and if you would like for this functionality to exist I would recommend posting this on our HubSpot Ideas Forum. This is where our Product team goes to receive feedback from our customers and also allows for other users to up-vote and comment on your idea.

You would also be able to work with a developer to create one, I know we have a lot of design-focused partners here in the partner directory, but another option is to put up a listing on upwork.com, there are a lot of freelance developers that specialize in HubSpot that take gigs there, and I've heard good things.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.

View solution in original post

1 Reply 1
JenWeiss
Solution
HubSpot Employee
HubSpot Employee

SOLVE

Hi @EPape , 

Thank you for reaching out to us! 

HubSpot does not have a feature for a sliding scale at this time since it is currently a system limitation. I do think that it is an amazing idea and if you would like for this functionality to exist I would recommend posting this on our HubSpot Ideas Forum. This is where our Product team goes to receive feedback from our customers and also allows for other users to up-vote and comment on your idea.

You would also be able to work with a developer to create one, I know we have a lot of design-focused partners here in the partner directory, but another option is to put up a listing on upwork.com, there are a lot of freelance developers that specialize in HubSpot that take gigs there, and I've heard good things.

Best, 

@JenWeiss 

Whether you're a student or a lifelong learner. Join StudentSpot to be inspired.