Want a marketing softwareSOLVE
Jan 7, 2021 12:57 AM
Jan 7, 2021 1:14 AM
There is a HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can search for solution partners by specific services (like content creation or paid advertising): https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/solutions
Hope this helps!
Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.
Jan 7, 2021 8:39 AM
HubSpot, a lot like other marketing automation platforms, in that it provides the tools you need to foster inbound marketing. But it is up to you or a service partner to use these tools to get the results you desire.
An analogy would be that HubSpot is the garden. They provide the following:
- A garden bed (crm, email)
- Shovel (blog, website cms, social posts, ads)
- Access to water (reporting, analytics)
- Community of other gardeners to gain insights (this community, inbound conference)
- Guides on how to be a great gardener (academy, blog)
As the gardener you would provide the following:
- Garden plan and strategy (marketing plan, workflows, personas)
- The seeds you want to plant (campaigns, CTA, persona, deals)
- Experimenting with different crops and fertilizers to see what works (ads, campaigns)
- Daily weeding and watering (blogging, social posts, sales follow up)
- Harvesting the crops before spoilage (lead scoring, workflows, sales follow up)
If you are not seeing results are you spending enough time in cultivating your garden?