Want a marketing software

SOLVE
jhondavid

Hi,

I recently joined hubspot because I need help with the marketing of my products. I started my online business of dental products and services. Is hubspot providing any services or software to boost my business? Kindly guide me on this. 

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions

Accepted Solutions
karstenkoehler
Solution
Thought Leader | Partner

Hi @jhondavid,

There is a HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can search for solution partners by specific services (like content creation or paid advertising): https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/solutions

For higher tier licenses (Professional and Enterprise) the HubSpot services team offers onboardings and also premium services.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

View solution in original post

BootstrapC
Solution
Top Contributor

HubSpot, a lot like other marketing automation platforms, in that it provides the tools you need to foster inbound marketing. But it is up to you or a service partner to use these tools to get the results you desire. 

An analogy would be that HubSpot is the garden. They provide the following:

• A garden bed (crm, email)
  • Shovel (blog, website cms, social posts, ads)
  • Access to water (reporting, analytics)
  • Community of other gardeners to gain insights (this community, inbound conference)
  • Guides on how to be a great gardener (academy, blog)

As the gardener you would provide the following:

• Garden plan and strategy (marketing plan, workflows, personas)
  • The seeds you want to plant (campaigns, CTA, persona, deals)
  • Experimenting with different crops and fertilizers to see what works (ads, campaigns)
  • Daily weeding and watering (blogging, social posts, sales follow up)
  • Harvesting the crops before spoilage (lead scoring, workflows, sales follow up)

If you are not seeing results are you spending enough time in cultivating your garden?

Jacob Lett
HubSpot Marketing & Web Design Consultant
Creator of the Industrial Pro HubSpot Theme which helps manufacturers quickly build their website or blog on HubSpot.

2 Replies 2
karstenkoehler
Solution
Thought Leader | Partner

Hi @jhondavid,

There is a HubSpot Solutions Directory where you can search for solution partners by specific services (like content creation or paid advertising): https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/solutions

For higher tier licenses (Professional and Enterprise) the HubSpot services team offers onboardings and also premium services.

Hope this helps!

Karsten Köhler
Freelance Digital Marketing Advisor

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Hat mein Beitrag deine Frage beantwortet? Bitte hilf der Community und markiere ihn als Lösung.

BootstrapC
Solution
Top Contributor

HubSpot, a lot like other marketing automation platforms, in that it provides the tools you need to foster inbound marketing. But it is up to you or a service partner to use these tools to get the results you desire. 

An analogy would be that HubSpot is the garden. They provide the following:

• A garden bed (crm, email)
  • Shovel (blog, website cms, social posts, ads)
  • Access to water (reporting, analytics)
  • Community of other gardeners to gain insights (this community, inbound conference)
  • Guides on how to be a great gardener (academy, blog)

As the gardener you would provide the following:

• Garden plan and strategy (marketing plan, workflows, personas)
  • The seeds you want to plant (campaigns, CTA, persona, deals)
  • Experimenting with different crops and fertilizers to see what works (ads, campaigns)
  • Daily weeding and watering (blogging, social posts, sales follow up)
  • Harvesting the crops before spoilage (lead scoring, workflows, sales follow up)

If you are not seeing results are you spending enough time in cultivating your garden?

Jacob Lett
HubSpot Marketing & Web Design Consultant
Creator of the Industrial Pro HubSpot Theme which helps manufacturers quickly build their website or blog on HubSpot.