Blog, Website & Page Publishing

smithmag

WHERE did FORM go on the Landing Page tool bar? How do I add a form to a landing page

SOLVE

I'm not sure what changed, but I used to be able to select a form when I was on the landing page Content tab (now there is the video icon there). How in the world do I insert a form on a landing page? I checked Insert Menu and nothing there. THANKS

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
ConnorSlivensky
Solution
Key Advisor | Elite Partner

WHERE did FORM go on the Landing Page tool bar? How do I add a form to a landing page

SOLVE

Have you checked the template to verify there is a form module still there? It's possible if it wasn't locked in the template that it was altered/removed on a page level (or conversely removed from the template itself) which would explain why you can't place one anymore.

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
ConnorSlivensky
Solution

SOLVE

Have you checked the template to verify there is a form module still there? It's possible if it wasn't locked in the template that it was altered/removed on a page level (or conversely removed from the template itself) which would explain why you can't place one anymore.

0 Upvotes
smithmag

SOLVE

Ah! It was the template I was using. THANKS!!!

0 Upvotes
ConnorSlivensky

SOLVE

No problem. If you wouldn't mind marking my solution so others can find it easier. If you have any more issues don't hesitate to DM me, I'm pretty good with the marketing hub.

0 Upvotes