Video encoding for hours

ik96

I am adding a video in a rich text module box. But for some reason the video does not work. The thumbnail shows but when you press play it says "Video Encoding, Please Wait" It has now been around 4 hours since I uploaded it.

Screenshots below

Screen Shot 2019-02-21 at 4.05.55 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-02-21 at 4.06.07 PM.png

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @ik96,

Are you still experiencing this issue? Can you share a link to the page with the video? 

Thank you,

Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
terrichen
Participant

I have the same issue! It's been a day and still encoding...

https://info.agilepoint.com/lightweight-app-built-in-30-mins

0 Upvotes
jennysowyrda
Community Manager

Hi @terrichen

The video appears to be working now. 

If you are still experiencing issues with this, I would recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support.

Thank you,
Jenny

We are excited to announce that the Community will be launching a weekly newsletter on November 2, 2020!
0 Upvotes
Brooke_Young

I have also been facing the same issue with adding a HubSpot video into one of my blog pages. 

I get exactly the same message and display on the front of the video, it just won't load. I've tried removing and reuploading and also checked and the video works/plays in the files section. 

Any ideas of how to overcome this?

0 Upvotes
sharonlicari
Community Manager

Hey @Brooke_Young 

Could you please confirm if the error you are seeing is "Video Encoding, Please Wait"? If so, taking a look at this error, our video player is supported by Vidyard, but it's separate from the integration. Looking at this documentation, it's mentioned that if the error persists, you'll want to reach out to Vidyard Support, this is because we're using a third-party platform to support this. 

Thanks 

Sharon

¿Sabías que la Comunidad está disponible en Español?
¡Participa hoy en conversaciones en el idioma de tu preferencia,cambiando el idioma en tus configuraciones!

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !