Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Princy
Participant

Video Disappearing in Hubspot files

Hello,

I had uploaded webinar videos in the files. But when I try to add the video through the landing page, then I'm not able to find the video at all. Please tell me a solution. For your reference, I'm attaching a picture where I tried to replace the video on the landing page with the uploaded video. But I couldn't find the video. Let me know what to do!

Princy_0-1634901052457.png

0 Upvotes
3 Replies 3
Princy
Participant

Hello @MiaSrebrnjak , I'm not sure where I can find that option. Could you please tell me?

And I also want to update you that, I had called Hubspot Technical Support for this issue and he tried to add videos but he couldn't. Finally concluded that there is an issue with the video module in our account. 

I would need a quick solution for it. It's very urgent!

Thanks,

0 Upvotes
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Princy,

Thank you for working with our support on this! As a paying customer, support is your best point of contact when you need urgent help with your HubSpot account as they're able to have a closer look at the error and your configuration directly in your account.

For future reference, the Allow embedding, sharing, and tracking option I mentioned in my first response is available under Marketing > Files and Templates > Files > File details and should look something like this: 

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 14.56.39.png 

Depending on the version of the software, this option might be called Advanced features in your account: 

Screenshot 2021-11-01 at 15.01.06.png

This toggle would have to be switched on to be able to use the video in the content editor.

Please feel free to reach out to the Community again if you're looking to get insight and software tips from other users, discuss different strategies or connect with other professionals. 

Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @Princy,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

The content editor only shows videos that have the Allow embedding, sharing, and tracking option switched on. Could it be that this option wasn't on when you uploaded the video via the Files tool? 

Cheers
Mia, Community Team

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings

0 Upvotes