Video Autoplay on WebsiteSOLVE
Jul 2, 2019 11:49 PM
That native Insert Video functionality in Hubspot is powered by Vidyard in the backend. Here's an article describing the integration:https://knowledge.hubspot.com/articles/kcs_article/integrations/use-video-in-hubspot
You can get your video to autoplay but you need to to change the video's settings within Vidyard. To do that you are going to need to:
- Create a Vidayed account at https://secure.vidyard.com/
- Connect your Vidyard account to Hubspot: https://www.vidyard.com/integrations/hubspot/ -> click Get Started and connect to your portal
- Log in to https://secure.vidyard.com/
- You should see any videos that you already embedded in your Hubspot pages using the Insert->Video functionality. If you don't see it make sure you are viewing your Hubspot Group (look for change group)
- Hover over the video, click settings, and toggle autoplay on
Aug 22, 2019 5:48 PM - edited Aug 22, 2019 5:49 PM
From your screenshot, it looks like you are going to Video settings. You need to go to Player settings
On the Players screen hover over your video, click settings, and then you should be able to see the autoplay option.
@JodieMul did you go the Players or Video screen?