Blog, Website & Page Publishing

jdaly123
Participante

Using various HubSpot modules on the same page

resolver

We've recently started to utilise HubSpot's free modules (e.g., hero banners, form banners, slide-in CTAs, team member modules, etc.) on some of our website pages.

Is it bad practice to replace our custom modules with numerous pre-made HubSpot modules created by different providers, all within one page?

Before we commit to using more free HubSpot modules across our site (and maybe paid ones, in future) we'd like to know if there could be any negative effects to our site from doing this.

Thanks.

0 Avaliação positiva
1 Solução aceita
ConnorSlivensky
Solução
Conselheiro(a) de destaque | Parceiro Elite

resolver

I'd recommend sticking with the HubSpot created modules along with whatever you can create in house. Otherwise, I'd pick a provider and stick with them as development and documentation/support can vary wildly between developers.  

You can create a page with numerous but it will be a pain to maintain and get the styles all the same. Often providers will have a pack that has templates and includes modules used in them as well. That might be your best way forward. 

Exibir solução no post original

1 Resposta 1
ConnorSlivensky
Solução

resolver

I'd recommend sticking with the HubSpot created modules along with whatever you can create in house. Otherwise, I'd pick a provider and stick with them as development and documentation/support can vary wildly between developers.  

You can create a page with numerous but it will be a pain to maintain and get the styles all the same. Often providers will have a pack that has templates and includes modules used in them as well. That might be your best way forward.