Blog, Website & Page Publishing

sharong

User permissions

SOLVE

What is the minimum level of permissions to access file manager?  I would like my bloggers to be able to access file manager, however with a read, write permission under blog they are unable.  

0 Upvotes
2 Accepted solutions
aliciaw
Solution
Top Contributor

User permissions

SOLVE

Hi @sharong - I actually have a alias user in my profile with just those permissions and from that account I am able to access file manager to update my blog posts. Maybe you could share a screenshot of the permissions you have set for that user, and can you see file manager from the content drop down? 

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 2.57.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-22 at 2.59.05 PM.png

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
sharong
Solution

User permissions

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply.  This must be a recent change.  I too have an alias but spoke before I checked it.  Smiley Happy

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
aliciaw
Solution
Top Contributor

User permissions

SOLVE

Hi @sharong - I actually have a alias user in my profile with just those permissions and from that account I am able to access file manager to update my blog posts. Maybe you could share a screenshot of the permissions you have set for that user, and can you see file manager from the content drop down? 

Screen Shot 2017-08-22 at 2.57.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2017-08-22 at 2.59.05 PM.png

0 Upvotes
sharong
Solution

User permissions

SOLVE

Thanks for your reply.  This must be a recent change.  I too have an alias but spoke before I checked it.  Smiley Happy

0 Upvotes