Blog, Website & Page Publishing

atonev
メンバー

Upload status in a form

Hello everybody, 

I am quite new to Hubspot and my question is not a big deal but I cannot find the answer on Internet, neither here in the forum.

So I am trying to build an application form for people who want to find a job. One of the fields in that form represents an upload button (to upload a pdf file).

Obviously the upload itself works file, because I am able to get a link which points to the uploaded file.

But for the user which is uploading the file, it is not clear if the upload is finished and the file was totaly uploaded on the website... There is no progress bar and there is no, lets say list of the uploaded files.

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 17.01.02.png

Here is an example, as you can see before and after the user uploaded the file, there is no indication. 
So my question is, is there a way to put such kind of indication?

In my mind I have something like that:

Screenshot 2020-11-19 at 17.03.02.png

Here the user uploaded a file and the webpage shows what was uploaded.

Have a great day !

Best regards, 

Anton

0 いいね!
3件の返信
gabriel-nextiny
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner
ガイド役 | Diamond Partner

Upload status in a form

Hi @atonev 

This might be a design issue you have in the forms, As you can see in my example bellow, we use this feature and it shows the name of the file that was uploaded next to the upload button, and of course if the person made a mistake they can upload it again.

Screen Shot 2020-11-20 at 7.37.18 AM.png

Is this what you see on your form?

In order to have more of a document manager experience with progress and functionallity you will probably have to custom code it.

I can tell you that we have had this experience on our website and many of our customers' sites for years, and peple havent had issues applying for jobs, we get docens every week.

I hope this helps.

have a great weekend.

G

atonev
メンバー

Upload status in a form

Hi Gabriel, 

Thanks for the reply. Here is my form and it looks the same independently if a file has been uploaded or not:

Screenshot 2020-11-20 at 13.51.51.png

and I would like to have the "Upload CV" as it is in my initial post, the 2nd image... (in the initial post, this is just an example image)
Concerning the progress bar, I was just asking if such a thing is already available in Hubspot.

Thanks, 

Anton

TiphaineCuisset
コミュニティーマネージャー
コミュニティーマネージャー

Upload status in a form

Hi @atonev 

I want to tag some of our experts on this - @thesnappingdog @gabriel-nextiny @Alex_ any thoughts you can share with @atonev on this? 

Thank you!

Tiphaine

Saviez vous que la Communauté est disponible en français?
Rejoignez les discussions francophones en changeant votre langue dans les paramètres !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 いいね!