Blog, Website & Page Publishing

dNoah2

Unleashing the Power of Personalization with HubSpot

SOLVE

I'm thrilled to dive into the realm of personalization and its impact on marketing and customer experience. While HubSpot offers a wealth of personalization tools, I'm particularly interested in exploring innovative and unique ways to leverage personalization within the platform.

I'm seeking insights and inspiration from fellow HubSpot users who have discovered creative approaches to personalization. Whether it's through dynamic content, smart CTAs, personalized email campaigns, or other features, I want to hear about your success stories and the strategies you've employed to deliver exceptional personalized experiences.

1 Accepted solution
Jnix284
Solution
Most Valuable Member | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

@dNoah2 personalization is a great way to create custom experiences for your buyers, looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts!

A few ways I like to use personalization:

1 - create smart website content based on location, such as converting pricing to local currency

2 - creating smart CTAs for emails that allow different content to be accessed by different lists (this is helpful for regional content too)

3 - adding first name and/or company name to the meeting link titles so the calendar invite is personalized

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

Jennifer Nixon - Delivery Lead at Aptitude 8

connect with Jen on Linkedin

View solution in original post

5 Replies 5
Jnix284
Solution

SOLVE

@dNoah2 personalization is a great way to create custom experiences for your buyers, looking forward to seeing everyone's thoughts!

A few ways I like to use personalization:

1 - create smart website content based on location, such as converting pricing to local currency

2 - creating smart CTAs for emails that allow different content to be accessed by different lists (this is helpful for regional content too)

3 - adding first name and/or company name to the meeting link titles so the calendar invite is personalized

If my reply answered your question please mark it as a solution to make it easier for others to find.

danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@Jnix284 personalized calendar invites for the win! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
danmoyle

SOLVE

@dNoah2 one quick win is smart CTAs. I don't know if they're considered personalization by everyone, but here's my use case. 

Any CTA I create, which I leave in various places like blog posts and service pages, lead to an offer. Many are top of the funnel offers. But what happens when the viewer has already interacted with this specific offer, or any TOFU offer? It's time for a MOFU move. So the CTA is a smart CTA that relies on lists, and offers the next step in their journey I've mapped out. 

Another quick personalization win is a test we ran with our newsletter. I thought adding a first name to the subject line would make it feel personal. However, we learned that for us at least, that did not increase opens or clicks, so we dropped it. That's not a good way to personalize a newsletter for us. 

So there's a coupe of ideas. Looking forward to what others share too! 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
Jnix284

SOLVE

@danmoyle  love the idea of serving MOFU content when someone has already interacted with the TOFU content - such a great way to keep leads moving through the conversion process!

kvlschaefer
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @dNoah2,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

This is a great conversation prompt 🙂

Let's invite our stellar community members to brainstorm ideas.

Hi @danmoyle@SNigam@APrigent@NicoleSengers@christopher-RVO - Do you have any use cases you could share with @dNoah2

Thank you!

Best,

Kristen

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !