Blog, Website & Page Publishing

VSharma73

Unable to publish landing page

SOLVE

Hello,

I recently edited a landing page and want to republish it. But the Publish Button is greyed out and says "Not Authorized"

Need help! 

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
APrigent
Solution
Top Contributor | Elite Partner

SOLVE

Hello @VSharma73 ,

You should contact the support but I think it must be related to the fact that you have switched back to the free Hubspot plan.

Have a nice day!
Alice

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

SOLVE

Hi @VSharma73,

It sounds like you do not have the necessary permissions to publish a landing page. Permissions can be view, write, or publish:

karstenkoehler_1-1669786014895.png

You would have to reach out to a super admin in your portal, likely the person who invited you to HubSpot. If you do not remember, you can check under Settings > Users & Teams. They would have to update your permissions: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/settings/edit-user-permissions

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

VSharma73

SOLVE

Hello @karstenkoehler ,

There is only user in this organization and that is me. I already have super-admin access to this account.

Some more history about this acocunt and this landing page:

- Earlier this account was a paid account (Marketing Starter). This landing page was created during that time.

- We downgraded to the free plan sometime in July as we did not require the paid features anymore

Could this error be because of this?

But don't we have access to create/edit landing pages in the free account? (I have not yet exhausted my free limit for Landing Pages - used 17/20)

Hope this gives you a better understanding to be able to solve our issue.

Regards,

Vishakha

0 Upvotes
APrigent
Solution

SOLVE

Hello @VSharma73 ,

You should contact the support but I think it must be related to the fact that you have switched back to the free Hubspot plan.

Have a nice day!
Alice

UBob

SOLVE

I have the same problem and have a paid account.

0 Upvotes