Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Jord2000
Participant

Unable to edit landing page footer modules

I'm currently working in a HubSpot theme landing page (as the landing page templates they created for us were quite restricted). 

I have gone into the Design Manager and the Global Content editor. I've also gone into settings to look into my themes and pages and I still cannot figure out how to edit the modules in the footer of the landing page. 

I have been able to edit the navigation menu in this HubSpot theme to resemble our actual navigation menu, but the footer seems to be so much more restricted. I don't mind it being slightly different, all I'm really looking to do is remove a form that's in the footer (as I already have a form in the main landing page, it looks so silly). 

I've attached a picture of the footer for reference, if anyone knows how I can take that form out it would be such a great help, I'd also like to include two pictures in it but one problem at a time I guess! 

Footer Capture.JPG

2 Replies 2
Alex_
Top Contributor

Not sure if this has been resolved yet but, @Jord2000, have you tried cloning the footer module and editing the cloned version?

PamCotton
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello @Jord2000 

I would like to share with you this knowledge base that it will be really helpful to help you edit the footer.

Edit the footer of a landing page or website page 

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

0 Upvotes