Blog, Website & Page Publishing

SariTK
Participant

URL changed by itself last night

All our warm-url has changed to hubspotpagebuilder.com into shape last night. And now all our pages and forms will not open. In the settings, the warm url is displayed correctly. What can we do?

0 Upvotes
5 Replies 5
SRouart

We've seen the same issue too. Not sure on what date but it happened last week that all of our landing page domains changed. They all do still work, but the address looks odd. We have since had them fixed by Hubspot but have not got to the bottom of how it happened as it looked like a manual change on our side, but we have not made any changes.

Interesting that yours happened at a similar time, suggesting an update that may have caused something... 

I am continuing to look into it with Hubspot.  

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @SariTK,

Could you share more context, were the pages published? If so, what domain were they published under?

hubspotpagebuilder.com is the domain used by the free HubSpot tools. Was there a change ( = downgrade) in your HubSpot license or overdue payments recently? A Marketing Hub Starter subscription is the bare minimum needed for connecting a website domain.

If you're still on a paid subscription, I'd recommend reaching out to HubSpot technical support immediately via the purple in-app help widget to clarify what's going on.

Best regards

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

0 Upvotes
SariTK
Participant

Hi Karsten

Thank you for helping me. We’ve been in touch with Hubspot, but responses are coming slowly. A minor emergency when the website is down.

The first warm pages have been released in 2020. All domain addresses are ok in the settings. Blogs appear online, but the Landing page doesn't work. We wonder why all of our pages have now changed to a free address. The license should be in order once the fees have been paid. And we haven’t changed any settings over the weekend.

Best regards, Sari

0 Upvotes
karstenkoehler
Hall of Famer | Partner
Hall of Famer | Partner

Hi @SariTK,

It's hard to say without access to your portal. I'd keep pressing HubSpot support. It looks like you're on a Professional subscription so I'd recommend requesting to be called back instead of solving over email or chat.

Best regards!

Karsten Köhler
HubSpot Freelancer | RevOps & CRM Consultant | Community Hall of Famer

Beratungstermin mit Karsten vereinbaren

Did my post help answer your query? Help the community by marking it as a solution.

SariTK
Participant

We do that. 🙂

0 Upvotes