Blog, Website & Page Publishing

FionaCK
Participant

Two brands and two blogs - is this possible?

SOLVE

Hello, we are on the Marketing Hub Professional subscription and we have setup our HubSpot account with our primary brand. We now have a second brand with separate branding and separate contact list. We would like to setup a second blog page for the second brand.

1. Can we setup two brands on our current subscription?

2. Can we create a second blog template with different branding?

In addition to the above we would like to segment our current blog articles to different audiences for the primary brand. We currently post one blog per week and use the monthly email trigger to send out the most recent 4/5 blogs to a general audience. 

1. How do we send a monthly blog email to a different audience and only include one or two blog posts that we want to mark as selected for this specific audience?

Hope that makes sense.

thank you

Fiona

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
Bryantworks
Solution
Key Advisor | Diamond Partner

SOLVE

Hey @FionaCK,

I'm talking about creating different blogs that have the same brand style but cater to different areas of your business, for example:

hotels.blog.com

restaurants.blog.com

dental.blog.com

That way, if you have different verticals you can have a blog that's on-brand with your business but about different topics.  Does that make sense?

Chris Bryant | Your Dedicated HubSpot Expert

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
4 Replies 4
Bryantworks

SOLVE

Hey @FionaCK,

This is possible within your one account, but you'll need to purchase another brand domain.  This will let you set up your second brand, allocate blogs, landing pages, etc. to just this brand alone as well.  

Your second ask is a bit more difficult, I would recommend curating this list manually for your monthly send to the segmented customers or segmenting your current blog into verticals that sends the monthly email from those verticals they subscribed to.

Hope this helps!

FionaCK
Participant

SOLVE

thanks Bryantworks, I will contact HubSpot about the second brand domain. 

Re the second question, what do you mean by verticals? How would I do this? "segmenting your current blog into verticals that sends the monthly email from those verticals they subscribed to."

My apologies for the delay in replying I have been on leave for a few days this week.

thank you

Fiona

0 Upvotes
Bryantworks
Solution

SOLVE

Hey @FionaCK,

I'm talking about creating different blogs that have the same brand style but cater to different areas of your business, for example:

hotels.blog.com

restaurants.blog.com

dental.blog.com

That way, if you have different verticals you can have a blog that's on-brand with your business but about different topics.  Does that make sense?

0 Upvotes
FionaCK
Participant

SOLVE

thank you Bryantworks, I understand your meaning now. I was not aware that we could setup multiple blogs like that.

By the way I contacted HubSpot about purchasing an additional domain and have been advised that we have to upgrade to Enterprise and then purchase the domain as an add-on. Alternatively we purchase an additional instance of HubSpot for the new brand.

Thanks for your help with everything.

Fiona

0 Upvotes