Blog, Website & Page Publishing

PaulSelf

Trial SIgn-up Landing Page

SOLVE

I have a client that is kinda using HubSpot and we are about to ramp up the usage with some campaigns that are predicated on Email marketing and Social Ads to drive Leads to Landing Pages to sign up for a free trial of their software. 

Instead of using a HubSpot Form, I want to use the form from this page https://www.simplyreliable.com/trial/smart-office/signup/. This form pushes the data into their software and starts the sign-up process. We have an API that also updates Hubspot regarding the free trial.

I believe I maybe able to accomplish this with a Blog Post, however I believe that I will lose the tracking pixel on the Landing Page. We will use the Open and CTR to trigger follow-up actions in a Workflow as part of a drip campaign. 

If I can add a non-HubSpot form to a Landing Page, then that would solve most of my isssues. 

Any thoughts?

0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
PaulSelf
Solution

SOLVE

Yes, I have figured out to embed the tracking pixel on a non-hubspot page. 

I have had to drag in a developer and website person and will handle this the hard way. 

Ideally, I could have a blank Landing Page that would also accept PHP in addition to the existing tools. I could just paste the PHP into the PHP Widget and be done. I would also want to get rid of the Submit button and the email field. This would completely free me to crank out Landing Pages without chasing down others to get it done. 

View solution in original post

0 Upvotes
2 Replies 2
Mike_Eastwood
Key Advisor | Gold Partner
Key Advisor | Gold Partner

SOLVE

Hi Paul

If you install the HubSpot Tracking Code into the Landing Page you should be able to take advantage of the Non-HubSpot Form Feature.

This uses JavaScript to capture the information from non-HubSpot Forms and send them to the CRM. You will need to check it thoroughly to make sure it's putting the right data in the right place AND – assuming it works – you'll want to turn off your API Push into HubSpot.

For one of our clients we've added a simple signup form before their main signup process. Yes, it's an extra step but it means we can capture the sign up in HubSpot and follow up if they don't complete the sign up.

Have fun

Mike

0 Upvotes
PaulSelf
Solution

SOLVE

Yes, I have figured out to embed the tracking pixel on a non-hubspot page. 

I have had to drag in a developer and website person and will handle this the hard way. 

Ideally, I could have a blank Landing Page that would also accept PHP in addition to the existing tools. I could just paste the PHP into the PHP Widget and be done. I would also want to get rid of the Submit button and the email field. This would completely free me to crank out Landing Pages without chasing down others to get it done. 

0 Upvotes