Tools to help organise the files database

swbaxter

Does anyone know of any HubSpot or third party tools that help you manage the Files database? I've just started a new job and have found that our database extends over 152 screens. It's impossible to find anything. I'd love to filter the database to extract unused JPGs, for example. Apart from looking at every file individually, there doesn't seem to be much that could help.

4 Replies 4
DanielSanchez
Key Advisor

Hi @swbaxter 

U can create folders in file manager to organize your archives. This dont help you?

About the images not used more, you can look where one archive will be used. Look:

fileused.png

Did this post help solve your problem? If so, please mark it as a solution.

Best regards!

0 Upvotes
swbaxter

Thanks for the reply, Daniel. While that can help a little, it means I have to look at every file to find out if it's used anywhere. I was hoping there was some way to filter all files that are not used anywhere. I'm guessing this is impossible.

Steve

karineyrendahl
Participant

I miss that feature as well. Would be good if we could have the same filter we have with contacts. Look for unused assets. Filter on dates and custome periods. This way we could have a much better overview of our content and remove old assets.

AAeler

yes there are so many tools are available here i am using some tools to manage files database with the help of thisblog  you can see here but there are also so many tools are available on the official hubspot website here but i have no experience in these tools.

0 Upvotes