Blog, Website & Page Publishing

Trundo

Temporary Banner on entire website?

Folks, appeciate any help I can get.  In these tough times, I had to furlough my in house marketer.  I was hoping to put a banner on all the pages on my website - something o the efffect of "During these Challenging Times of the COVID19 Pandemic, FraudFighter remains open and willing to assist our clients.  Please feel free to call us at (1)626-332-3398 or to email info@fraudfighter.com"

The idea would be to have it at the top of the page without having to make changes o global templates.......  or, would making changes to the templates be the easiesst way to do this?  does anyone have any suggestions? 

2 Replies 2
MFall13
Contributor | Platinum Partner
Contributor | Platinum Partner

DD's Announcement Bar with Scheduling is a great module for the situation you describe for a banner on website pages. You can apply locally on website/landing pages or globally to all pages at the template level, and even set it to expire/disappear after a certain date. 

If you are attempting to put this banner on all website pages, adding it as a global module at the template level is the best way to go in my opinion.

Jake_Lett
Guide | Partner
Guide | Partner

If you want the banner to apply to every page of your site, editing the global header in your templates is the best way to do that. 

If you have development experience or a developer, you could also add some javascript code in your site settings that would apply to your entire site. https://app.hubspot.com/settings/[your portal ID]/website/pages/all-domains/page-templates

0 Upvotes