Blog, Website & Page Publishing

gretta
Participant

Telegram Bot on site

Résolue

Hello everyone, I am currently developing a new version of the site - 1x-rate.com , and custumer want to add a telegram bot to it, I have read that HubSpot have Facebook bot - https://knowledge.hubspot.com/conversations/create-a-facebook-messenger-chatflow, but nothing found about telegram. Did Hubspot have functionality or I should create it by myself?

0 Votes
1 Solution acceptée
PamCotton
Solution
Gestionnaire de communauté

Telegram Bot on site

Résolue

Hello @gretta 

I was able to see that HubSpot currently have a few options for integrating with some telegram bots, I will be attaching the link for you to be able to browse through 7 of the best Telegram bots and find the right one for you.

More information here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

Voir la solution dans l'envoi d'origine

4 Réponses
VBeliak
Participant

Telegram Bot on site

Résolue

It would be very desirable that popular messengers such as Telegram, Viber were integrated into Hubspot as Facebook, we are waiting for such integration.

0 Votes
NSharma840
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond
Membre | Partenaire solutions Diamond

Telegram Bot on site

Résolue

While HubSpot does have a Facebook bot functionality, they do not currently have built-in support for Telegram bots. However, you can use a third-party integration tool like NisWire to connect Telegram with HubSpot.

NisWire is a powerful integration tool that allows you to manage your leads and engage with your customers directly from Telegram. With NisWire, you can capture leads directly from Telegram, qualify leads with chatbots, send personalized messages, and automate lead nurturing campaigns.

Using NisWire with your Telegram bot on your website can greatly enhance your customer engagement and lead generation efforts. You can use NisWire to automatically add new leads to your HubSpot account, qualify them based on their responses, and send personalized messages to nurture them through the sales funnel.

Overall, NisWire is a powerful tool that can help you leverage the power of Telegram and HubSpot to grow your business. Install Now- 
https://ecosystem.hubspot.com/marketplace/apps/marketing/live-chat/niswire-by-niswey-1086752

0 Votes
PamCotton
Solution

Telegram Bot on site

Résolue

Hello @gretta 

I was able to see that HubSpot currently have a few options for integrating with some telegram bots, I will be attaching the link for you to be able to browse through 7 of the best Telegram bots and find the right one for you.

More information here.

Kindly,

Pam

Você sabia que a Comunidade está disponível em outros idiomas?
Participe de conversas regionais, alterando suas configurações de idioma !

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by changing your language settings !

gretta
Participant

Telegram Bot on site

Résolue

Thank you for information! I think it's enought too me to realize my task.