Blog, Website & Page Publishing

JustineGP
Contributor | Platinum Partner

TEST AB based on became a customer date

SOLVE

We are looking for a way to AB test our landing pages and website pages and see the variations generating more customers. 

The catch ? We only have CTAs on the pages, they are sending contacts to our app. The app is connected to HubSpot. Once a customer purchases something, it creates a deal in HubSpot and the contact is identified as a customer. We are able to get the general performance of a page in the reports, but we can't (at least from what I understand) right now use the AB testing options in HubSpot to figure out which one of the variation generate more customers in the end. 

We have CMS enterprise. 

Any idea of an app we could use to get this data or someting else I did not think about ?

Guépard en chef chez Guépard Communications
0 Upvotes
1 Accepted solution
louischausse
Solution
Key Advisor | Platinum Partner

SOLVE

Hi @JustineGP ,

You can use A/B tests at the CTA level instead of A/B tests at the page level. The dashboard for CTA tests includes a revenue attribution report: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cta/a/b-test-your-calls-to-action-ctas

louischausse_1-1679518423482.png

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4
danmoyle
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner
Most Valuable Member | Elite Partner

SOLVE

@JustineGP in your landing page test results, are the results like customers and contact to customer rate not showing up because they go to an app? 

danmoyle_0-1680007602404.png

I would think as long as you're using the lifecycle stage these results would show your efforts, but I could be wrong. 

Did my answer help? Please "mark as a solution" to help others find answers. Plus I really appreciate it!

Dan Moyle

HubSpot Advisor

LearningOps | Impulse Creative

emailAddress
dan@impulsecreative.com
website
https://impulsecreative.com/
0 Upvotes
JustineGP

SOLVE

Hi Dan ! This is also what I thought, but unfortunatly, the data would show up on that page only if a form has been filled out on that page. The columns Contact to customer rate and Customer are only showing results if the contact became a customer after filling a form on that page.

Guépard en chef chez Guépard Communications
louischausse
Solution

SOLVE

Hi @JustineGP ,

You can use A/B tests at the CTA level instead of A/B tests at the page level. The dashboard for CTA tests includes a revenue attribution report: https://knowledge.hubspot.com/cta/a/b-test-your-calls-to-action-ctas

louischausse_1-1679518423482.png

Don't forget to mark my reply as a solution if you are satisfied. If not, do not hesitate to ask me anything!

Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Signature
Louis Chaussé from Auxilio HubSpot Solutions Partner Meeting link
MiaSrebrnjak
Community Manager
Community Manager

SOLVE

Hi @JustineGP

Thank you for reaching out to the Community!

I wanted to tag in a couple of subject matter experts to see if they have any input on this matter:

Hi @louischausse@danmoyle@albertsg, do you have any advice for @JustineGP? Thank you!

Cheers
Mia, Community Team   

Wusstest du, dass es auch eine DACH-Community gibt?
Nimm an regionalen Unterhaltungen teil, indem du deine Spracheinstellungen änderst

Did you know that the Community is available in other languages?
Join regional conversations by
changing your language settings